Re: BF Companion App is Broken

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF Companion App is Broken

★★ Newbie
Why cant It login in my PS3 account it says only PS4 or PC which I do not have (This didnt happen in your last update so why change it now?)
Message 1 of 7 (1,072 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

To add to that:

If you should be playing on multiple platforms connected to the same EA Account, you totally can switch between soldiers in the App.

1. Click the Cogwheel in the top right corner

2. Select Settings

3. Change Profile

4. Select the soldier you want to view

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (941 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

HI @OtakuMuch!

You can still view your stats through the old app by opening options menu in the mobile app and selecting "Battlelog app". Or simply reach the battlelog website by your mobile browser.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 7 (1,065 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @OtakuMuch 

Have you been able to sort this out, using advises, @IIDaZzuII provided? Let us know if further assistance is required. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My app won't let me log in I have a Samsung s7 is this a problem for any one else?
Message 4 of 7 (999 Views)

★ Guide

In BF Companion you can only view your account that's on your PC but not on console because BF Companion is part Origin which is only for PC users

Message 5 of 7 (988 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GUNDAM1981 wrote:
My app won't let me log in I have a Samsung s7 is this a problem for any one else?

@GUNDAM1981

Do you get any error messages? What do you mean "won't let me log in"? Please provide more information as much as possible.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7 (979 Views)

EA Community Manager

To add to that:

If you should be playing on multiple platforms connected to the same EA Account, you totally can switch between soldiers in the App.

1. Click the Cogwheel in the top right corner

2. Select Settings

3. Change Profile

4. Select the soldier you want to view

Message 7 of 7 (942 Views)