Re: BF 4 freezing and kicking me out to PS3 Menu-HELP

by EA_Atic

Original Post

BF 4 freezing and kicking me out to PS3 Menu-HELP

★★★ Newbie
For the past two weeks my Multiplayer games have continuously ended in the midst of play. First the screen would freeze so I had to reboot machine and PS3 has too Check Files-then shuts own again to Reboot-that was last week.

Now I'm the screen darkens during play and puts me out of the game and back to the PS3.

I deleted whole game, reinstalled it-still having the same issue.
[edit: email address removed], ID-KnoxTNYank

I've had my internet checked-Not the problem. I want a Refund for Game and Premium if this can't be remedied.
Message 1 of 5 (1,375 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please tell us your exact PS3 model? I recommend to delete all game-data (not your save-game data) in order to make a new installation of the game and update BF4 with the latest patch. If you still having trouble, you could try to save all your data on an external drive and reset your console to factory default. Please keep in mind that you should never post an e-mail address or other private data in a public board. Regarding your other request, you will need to get in contact with a Game Advisor for further assistance.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (1,355 Views)

★ Novice

Try playing with the controller connected via a cable and see if you still get kicked might be your controller.

Message 3 of 5 (632 Views)

★ Novice
@jehugo66 try playing with controller connected with a cable see if it happens
Message 4 of 5 (631 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (560 Views)