Re: BATTLEFIELD 4 DISPLAY PROBLEM

by DunX101

Original Post

BATTLEFIELD 4 DISPLAY PROBLEM

★★ Novice
So basically, I just bought bf4 for PC and installed it. But when i opened campaign, there was no display, but i could hear the sounds and also see the display glitching.Basically the problem is 'disfigured' graphics.
PLS HELPP
Message 1 of 10 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I"m also experiencing display issues. When i open the campaign or multiplayer the screen goes blank as if my monitor doesn't detect a signal. It was working fine before a BF4 update that was installed today. 

BF4 is configured to run in full screen mode 1920 X 1080.

PC Specs:

Windows 8.1

Intel I5 2500K Stock Frequency

8GB of RAM

Zotac GTX 670 4GB (Nvidia Driver version 331.82)

Samsung 830 SSD

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 2 of 10 (3,086 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Guys try to repair install in bf4 game client in origin if that does not work then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 3 of 10 (3,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Marshall I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my issue.  I'm still experiencing the display problem i described earlier after the repair.  I will contact EA support.  

Message 4 of 10 (3,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Problem solved! After performing a Nvidia driver update my default resolution and refresh rate was modified to 1920 X 1080I at 30hz. Once I updated my settings to use 1920 X 1080P at 60Hz i was able to play the game in full screen mode without the blank screen (no signal) issue. 

Thanks All and good luck fixing your blank screen issue! 

Message 5 of 10 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here using a Radeon HD8870m graphics card... Tried three different drivers, now I'm trying to repair the game. If it won't work I'll fill a issue with EA.

Message 6 of 10 (3,058 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine is a different problem... Heres the link ofna youtube vid i uploaded about the problem
hopefully u can tell me the solutionn..:D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfMbuJ_fDHc
Message 7 of 10 (3,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mine is different to this it is refreshing in the menu every few seconds when It is not supposed to refresh if I join a game there is no screen black screen if I alt n enter minimizing screen the game then displays. On a smaller screen. If I go full screen though it goes black again. I have to restart my pc to fix it. Please fix I am on Vega 64 and amd 2600x latest catalyst drivers and win 10 home. 

Message 8 of 10 (2,335 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have repaired in total 4 times did not work.
Message 9 of 10 (2,333 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DunX101  Please do not necro/bump old threads as it's against the forum rules. Feel free to create your own topic about your issue.

Thanks!

Closed.

Message 10 of 10 (2,321 Views)