Re: Axe bf4 promotion

by TGxNeoroify

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Axe bf4 promotion code?

★★★ Newbie

Entered my code received by the sweepstakes thing, xbox said code was accepted. 4 days later the battlepacks and all have not shown up ingame. Chatted with support and they said the code I received (given by them) was not in their database, therefore they can't reissue a code?? How can you issue a code that's not in your database?!?  

Message 8 of 17 (3,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Axe bf4 promotion code?

Are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One? If you are on Xbox One you may have to go to BF4 addons and then install it. If you are on Xbox 360 it should have already downloaded and installed but in case it didn't log into www.xbox.com and then go to your purchase\download history and re-add it to your download queue, and the next time that you log into your 360 it will automatically download.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 9 of 17 (3,338 Views)

All Replies

Axe promo code.

★★★ Newbie

I got one of the codes from a product of axe. I was suppose to get some dog tags and a battlepack. I redeemed the code. Then it gave me another to redeem on origin. I did as so. It's been a while now and currently not showing up. Any help?

Message 1 of 17 (3,636 Views)

Re: Axe promo code.

★ Novice

I'm also having this same problem.  Any ideas?

Message 2 of 17 (3,597 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Too lucky you guys are... I don't have those offers in my country. Anyway, you can enter them in here: https://www.axebattlefield4sweeps.com/my-codes/

Would love flying into Germany/US and getting into Walmart buying Axe and enterting the code. Those Dog Tags are really awesome!

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Best regards,

Thisaint

Message 3 of 17 (3,589 Views)

Axe bf4 promotion

★★★ Newbie

I got the code for the axe promotion dog tags and battlepacks but I didn't get the dog tags and battlepacks for battlefield 4 I would like to get them please.

Thank you

Sincerely THE___JWEEEE

Message 4 of 17 (3,073 Views)

Re: Axe bf4 promotion

★★★★★ Novice

Please verify that you have correctly redeemed the promo code:

- Where did you redeem it?

- Did you receive a confirmation message? (i.e.: "You have successfully redeemed your X promotion code!")

If you did and still did not receive your items in a 24~48 hours period, then refer to an EA representative (through Live Chat or E-mail) and explain your issue thoroughly as they will investigate your case and help solve your issue.

Message 5 of 17 (3,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with mine

Message 6 of 17 (3,383 Views)

★ Apprentice

it takes a bit of time to show in battlepaks

Message 7 of 17 (3,381 Views)

Are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One? If you are on Xbox One you may have to go to BF4 addons and then install it. If you are on Xbox 360 it should have already downloaded and installed but in case it didn't log into www.xbox.com and then go to your purchase\download history and re-add it to your download queue, and the next time that you log into your 360 it will automatically download.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 17 (3,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wow, after spending 2 hours with EA support and them telling me they cant fix it, all i had to do was come here and ask...tech support once again showing off how good they are.. TYVM! 

Message 10 of 17 (3,274 Views)