August 2014 Veteran Pack problem

by internalmemory

Original Post

August 2014 Veteran Pack problem

★ Novice

This is a new problem since it appears nobody has this problem after they initially fixed it - since I know when they reported it to be fixed I knew I had it on my other account for the Xbox 360 once I had the update. QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PRELIMINARY INFORMATION.

But this is several months later in August of 2014 - long after the Veteran Pack fix. I bought BF4 + Premium a few days ago and I've been playing it, and I learned all you need is an earlier installment of Battlefield for Veteran Status, so I purchased BF3 and it took me a few days to download the whole thing. I played BF3 as I punished myself with it. Granted I did learn it had Better controller support than BF4 with the exception of no option to "press" instead of "hold" for sprinting.

So to digress and get back to the topic at hand. After playing BF3 and going back fo BF4, I still had no veteran status after around an hour, so then I spoke to Origin + In-Game support and they were friendly and helped me out with it alittle by trying to give me "full veteran status" and they mentioned it may take 3-4 hours for it to register on my battlelog, and it took around 40 minutes for it to pop up that I played BF3 and BF 1942 also, but it still has never unlocked "Veteran Status" on my account nor have I received a "Veteran Battlepack" and that was yesterday.

If anyone asks about my other account for the Xbox 360 - I did consider merging both accounts for it, and I was one "Yes" away from doing it while speaking to technical support, but then they said that if I agreed to Merge both accounts that I'd keep all base games but there was a possibility of losing any purchased DLC which includes purcahsed Premium passes, and purchased battlepacks and purchased expansions or micro transactions - so then at that point I declined because I rather not run the risk of losing all of my purchased DLC's and Season Passes for every game on my Origin's.

My question is:

How long do I have to wait to receive my Veteran Status and Vet Battlepack?

Message 1 of 1 (156 Views)