Re: Assignment unlock from BF4 campaign not unlocking.

by real_splitsecond

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

just for you the p90 is in south china sea follow kolvic when looking for hatch on the uss titan

Message 11 of 32 (11,604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello!

i've experienced this glitch aswell

here is the way to fix it.

it sounds weird but just wait.

Battlelog has not updated to your assignment unlocks yet Frown

play a multiplayer match aswell (so battlelog can update to your unlocks)

if this helped you give me some of that xp Standard smile!

-Snipermen1999

*note*: iam not a DICE employee iam just a gamer like you.

Message 12 of 32 (11,602 Views)

★ Novice
WTF I got all the achievements for getting over gold assignment and have gotten all assignments gold but did not get final achievement for completing all assignments and when I looked at the awards>assignments the only one I got unlocked was the sacrificing ur squad mate.... I want my multiplyr guns...
Message 13 of 32 (11,568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 14 of 32 (11,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im really quite upset with this game ive completed the the campaign 4 times now 1 time on normal 3 times on hard and my bleeping assignments dont show. I got gold in all but two and they have just dissappered. The glitch with the dog tags is still happening on kunlun mountains and still no news of any fixes. To be quite frank im very dissapointed with so many glit hes on bf4.

DICE F***ING SORT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 15 of 32 (11,476 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue.

Here is what I did to fix it:

played a multiplayer match.  This caused the game to re-sync / re-update my unlocks and assignments.

credit goes to the guy a couple posts above this who said pretty much the same thing, only no one seemed to understand his post.

Message 16 of 32 (11,121 Views)

★★ Novice

Mee too.  I let the valkyrie die once and the assignment completed, but I was offline. when I got back online it didnt sync and when i let the valkyrie die again, nothing happened.  I want that qbz 95!

Message 17 of 32 (11,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The problem was that when you first completed the campaign before the update that fixed the "campaign reset" BS. That choice that you made the first time, you need to make again.  You have to play ONLY the last mission and decision that you did in the first place. I was experiencing the same issue. I recieved the game on launch with the Xbox One. Beat it that night. I got the DogTag for sacrificing Irish. Yet, later on after the update I completed all assignments and collections and didn't get the "Patience is a Virtue" nor "Full Arsenal" achievements. I decided to try and make the same choice that I had made BEFORE the updatge and, low and behold, after I made that choice AGAIN I regained the dog tag for that choice and both the previously established achievements. You should try the same. I strongly encourage it.

Message 18 of 32 (10,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, to follow up. Any campaign-collectible that you go pre-update you will need re-gain. Just a heads up.

Message 19 of 32 (10,875 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I Beat the campaign 3 times already and Unlocked all of the assignments but I didn't  get the trophy!!!!! Anyone else has this problem ?

Message 20 of 32 (10,651 Views)