Re: Assignment tracking progress bug

by TheDuffourc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assignment tracking progress bug

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I have a problem in viewing my Assignment progress to check to see how far I've progressed through my assignments. For example, for the Multi-Talent Assignment, we need to get :

• Get a kill with a sniper rifle in a round
  • Get a kill with an assault rifle in a round
  • Get a kill with an LMG in a round
  • Get a kill with a hand grenade in a round

It doesn't show the tracking progress number progress such as 0/1 or 1/1 to show that it's either completed or not. I'm pretty sure that this is bug.

I tried contacting live chat, but they're throwing a Fatal Error message everytime. Hence, I thought I would come to the HQ itself and try my luck here.

Would appreciate some help on this, so I can track my progress easily.

Thank you.

War4Lock

Message 1 of 3 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

It may happen that this progress is not shown correctly during a match. Please keep in mind that you need to perform all the kills during the same round.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (598 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

It may happen that this progress is not shown correctly during a match. Please keep in mind that you need to perform all the kills during the same round.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the lee Enfield mastery V assignment where I need 4 headshots in one round while prone. I just got off a game where I collected 5 headshots while proms and it’s still not updating. In game the assignment is blank as if I never started it. Out of the game in the menus it shows some progress but it itsnt updating. What do I do?

Message 3 of 3 (543 Views)