Are you still able to transfer stats for Battlefield 4? (Xbox One)

by xXT0xic5had0wXx

Original Post

Re: Are you still able to transfer stats for Battlefield 4? (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie

Why would this only be able to be done on that first prompt? The information is still there in the servers. Not understanding why this is only a one-time option, if the information is there, why can it not be transferred?

Message 11 of 22 (2,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to transfer my 360 stats to bf4 on xbox one, but I can't. I was never asked the question whether I could or not and now I'm stuck with this unpleasant situation. Someone please help !
Message 12 of 22 (2,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
If thisis true EA SUCKS. I Have found that i can not move my 360 guns over and no one at EA will return my calls or emails.
Message 13 of 22 (2,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It isn't working. Dice needs to fix it. Nothing like spending 30.00 to buy the Xbox one version of a game we already had...to then find out u have to start all over! Fix it!
Message 14 of 22 (2,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't even get asked by the promote and it's a problem with a lot of people and I've reported it to Ea chat.
Message 15 of 22 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What if you reinstall the game
Message 16 of 22 (2,082 Views)

★★ Novice

i never even got the prompt. i actually went in to try and delete the battlelog soldier but i couldn't. i revoked xbox one access and restarted the game. no result. i have only 1 gamertag with the same emails on each xbox. wtf?

Message 17 of 22 (1,662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xXT0xic5had0wXx Hi, do you know if i could transfer my data from ps4 to xbox one x? Do you know if the data linked to my EA account or is it linked to my playstation account? Thank you soo much i just don't want to lose my level 124 stuff
Message 18 of 22 (1,410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xXT0xic5had0wXx Hi, do you know if i could transfer my data from ps4 to xbox one x? Do you know if the data linked to my EA account or is it linked to my playstation account? Thank you soo much i just don't want to lose my level 124 stuff
Message 19 of 22 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this feature still available? I just got a Xbox one and want to transfer my stats from my Box 360 BF4.

I have  purchased and installed BF4 onto the Xbox one ($20). 

Thank you.

Message 20 of 22 (1,390 Views)