Are you still able to transfer stats for Battlefield 4? (Xbox One)

by xXT0xic5had0wXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are you still able to transfer stats for Battlefield 4? (Xbox One)

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I was wondering if I'm still able to transfer my stats over from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One for Battlefield 4. I know they had the upgrade that expired which allowed you to transfer for only $10, but did being able to transfer your stats expire along with it? Also, if I purchase the digital Battlefield 4 Premium Edition on the Xbox One marketplace, will I be able to transfer my stats even though I didn't have premium on my 360? Will I be able to stat transfer if I purchase the standard Battlefield 4 digital edition? Finally, I assume I have to purchase Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One in order to work. As you can tell I'm very confused. Any answers can help!

Thanks for your time :')

Message 1 of 22 (35,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Are you still able to transfer stats for Battlefield 4? (Xbox One)

Hero (Retired)

Hey all,

According to the EA Help article, the stats transfer is no longer available for Battlefield 4 on PS4 and XBOX One.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newe...

I'll close this thread since the answer provided.

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (4,814 Views)

All Replies

Yes the soldier import feature is still active for upgrading to Xbone and is not dependent on premium status. You will have to purchase a new copy of BF4 for the Xbone in order to play BF4, and you will be prompted to import your soldier the first time that you log into BF4. Make sure that you answer yes to the import question as you will only be asked one time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 22 (39,001 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 3 of 22 (35,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged into my friends xbox when I first got BF4 and said NO to that question - BECAUSE I WASN'T ON MY OWN BOX. Can I get this question now that I have my own copy of the game?

I really don't want to go through the madness of getting to level 112 again.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 22 (35,312 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not sure, I think you only have one chance to either accept or deny it when the option is given to you. Hopefully, someone with more knowledge can answer your question. Good luck!

Message 5 of 22 (35,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did this but my stuff did not transfer
Message 6 of 22 (35,256 Views)

@fivebythree wrote:

I logged into my friends xbox when I first got BF4 and said NO to that question - BECAUSE I WASN'T ON MY OWN BOX. Can I get this question now that I have my own copy of the game?

I really don't want to go through the madness of getting to level 112 again.

Thanks!

This is a one time only question, if you decline one time you will not be asked again and it will not be possible to import your soldier stats at a later date.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 7 of 22 (33,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does this still include being able to transfer premium to xbox one?

Message 8 of 22 (33,200 Views)

@tomcatplayer7 wrote:

Does this still include being able to transfer premium to xbox one?

Yes it does. If you are trying to migrate your BF4 Premium from Xbox 360 to your Xbox One you will need to log in with the same Xbox Live account that you originally purchased Premium with on 360, then install BF4, start BF4, then go to the BF4 in game store to the premium section and "re-purchase" BF4 premium for Zero dollars.

After the premium file downloads to your console quit BF4, restart BF4 so it initializes with the premium file present and then return to the Premium section of the BF4 in game store and download all expansions covered by premium.

After this quit BF4, go to games and apps from the dashboard and then manually install each expansion. After this start BF4 and you can play on the new expansions as a premium player.

Message 9 of 22 (33,160 Views)

★ Novice

Did you find a solution to this? I lost a bunch of my guns in the transfer.

Message 10 of 22 (30,644 Views)