Re: An unknown error has occurred. Error code 1

by Lynx012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

An unknown error has occurred. Error code 1

★★ Novice

I've been getting this code "An unknown error has occurred. Error code 1" when I try to join bf4 servers and then game just gets stuck on joining cant seem to join any servers I've reinstalled the game repaired the game on origin updated PB and I know its not connection issues. i have no clue of whats causing this error

Message 1 of 12 (2,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @momizi06 @ugIy_peng have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (2,535 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I have same problem but when it happened, I tried to close BF4 and reopen. It will work.

Message 2 of 12 (2,653 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @momizi06 @ugIy_peng have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 12 (2,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ugIy_peng how did you fix this?? i am haveing tyhe same problem and the EA support connective guide seems like dogsh..
Message 4 of 12 (2,309 Views)

EA DICE Team
Are you still seeing issues? @jhtoft

/Atic
Message 5 of 12 (2,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I am having this problem right now. In the morning was working. I tried to unlock Dice la camo in a strange server, but I quit the server because have a lot steps to unlock the suit. Since the, this error is appearing every time I try to enter a server. I tried every solution in the internet, nothing worked.

Message 6 of 12 (2,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

直接在网页使用battlelog来进入服务器,而不是在origin中点击战地4进行游玩,这样子你可以避免发生此类错误,亲测有效。

@ugIy_peng写道:

我一直得到这个代码"发生了一个未知的错误。错误代码1"当我尝试加入bf4服务器,然后游戏只是在加入时卡住似乎无法加入任何服务器,我已经重新安装了游戏修复了游戏在源更新PB上,我知道它不是连接问题。我不知道是什么导致了这个错误

Message 7 of 12 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started having this same code 1 error unknow. It started after I was kicked by one of the servers. I shot to many of my own team due to them running in front of me while shooting at the other team. I'm assuming the server has a hack which kicked me and disable my game through my profile. I've checked all of my settings. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didn't help. Still blocked from GF4 but BF3 still works fine. 3/24/2022 

Message 8 of 12 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem

Message 9 of 12 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys! 
Those having this problem, here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z94fo0D7uMo explaining that you need to join the game via https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/. Make sure to close the game, origin and eventually steam. It is probably better to connect to the server where there is a queue.
Hope it helps!
And remember, don't try to repeat Battlefield in a real life - it hurts a lot !

Message 10 of 12 (1,796 Views)