An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

by TheeBridge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

★★ Novice

Just bought a key, clicked next, but it wont add to my library due to this error. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 2 of 23 (11,660 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

★★ Novice

Figured it out, there was a space in the CD KEY I was given. Easy fix.

View in thread

Message 7 of 23 (12,010 Views)

All Replies

Product code redemption

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered BF4 on Amazon about a month ago, I am trying to redeem the code on Origin so I can pre-load the game but when i put in the code (I double and triple checked to make sure it was right) it says "An error has occurred while trying to process your request" What can I do to fix this error?

Message 1 of 23 (11,429 Views)

Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

★ Novice

Having the same problem.  If anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Message 3 of 23 (11,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

не могу приобрести battlifield 4, ошибка "10048". Что это, с чем связано??

Message 4 of 23 (11,576 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try buying at battlefield.com. I was experiencing similar problem with origin and ea.com.

Failed payment 04 times in a row but it went through when I ordered from battlefield.com. I used VISA card.

Hope that helps.

Regards

SST

Message 5 of 23 (11,563 Views)

★★ Novice

I have already bought the game from GMG it wont let me redeem the key. Still.

Message 6 of 23 (11,546 Views)

★★ Novice

Figured it out, there was a space in the CD KEY I was given. Easy fix.

Message 7 of 23 (12,011 Views)

I cannot redeem my game key

★ Novice

Hello,

I recently pre purchased a copy of Battlefield 4 and got my game key. However when I input it into Origin to redeem the key, I get the first screen showing that I have got a Battlefield 4 key but when I go to redeem it, I am told that "An error has occured whilst trying to process your request". Are the servers just full due to the pre loading of Battlefield 4 or is it something else?

Thanks

Message 8 of 23 (11,461 Views)

Re: I cannot redeem my game key

★★★★★ Novice

Would think that's a technical error as you said, if the code was already used it would say it's used.

account.origin.com

Login and go to redeem product code and see if it works there

Message 9 of 23 (11,456 Views)

Re: I cannot redeem my game key

★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. I have tried redeeming it through there and I am getting the same error
Message 10 of 23 (11,438 Views)