Re: All BF4 unlocks GONE!!1

by Grandpubajohn

Original Post

All BF4 unlocks GONE!!1

★ Novice

I was playing a game earlier on Shanghai map when the game crashed due to the levolution bug. I joined a new game a couple of hours later and all my unlocks have gone. Weapons, accessories, battlepack unlocks, vehicle upgrades, everything, GONE. Please tell me what's going on!

Message 1 of 17 (16,723 Views)

Community Manager

Not to worry, I had this myself, and had an equally displeased reaction. Standard smile

Closing Battlelog and restarting the game should get your stuff back. Checking your unlocks, they seem to be all still present.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 17 (16,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

HOW DO YOU CLOSE THE BATTLELOG??????

I SPENT 5 HOURS GETTING ALL THE SNIPERS IN BF4 FOR THE 360 AND I INSTALLED THE MULTIPLAYER UPDATE 4 AND ITS ALL GONE. I SWEAR EA, YOU BETTER CROSS THE STREET WHEN YOU SEE ME COMING.

Message 3 of 17 (15,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So you gonna tell us how to close battle log errrr.
Message 4 of 17 (15,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same problem, did you ever get it fixed.
Message 5 of 17 (15,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here's how I fixed the problem I have an iPhone you can do this with android I'm sure all I did was open bf4 on my ps3 then I opened my battlelog on my iPhone by the way you can get battlelog from your App Store or go to google and type battlelog anyways all you have to do it from battlelog edit at least one weapon or so then save it then you should get the pop up on you TV screen then from battlelog join a game and your stuff should be back but for campaign I'm not sure...hope this helps XD
Message 6 of 17 (15,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Simple fix!!! Go to training ground and check all your classes, you should have all your unlocks back, it worked for me.
Message 7 of 17 (13,991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

I've been having this problem every now and then like everyone else.  However, this particular bug has become a real pain since February 17th, 2014.

Since then I've been loading into about 80% of games on "Official Dice Servers" without my unlocked loadouts.  Even worse is the fact that resetting the PS4 does not fix the issue.  I've tried the basic stuff like resetting my modem and the above suggestion of entering the training ground but nothing seems to fix the issue.

There are quite a lot of people with the same issue posing on battle log here.  Will someone from EA please find a solution and post it here?  The lack of acknowledgment is concerning.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 8 of 17 (9,043 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing happened to me after the update on the 17th. When I play on china rising maps all my unlocks come back. Just not on the original maps.
Message 9 of 17 (8,829 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am experienceing the same issue too.  I launch the game, I can see in the unlock screen I have items available.  Once the game begins I get the default loadout for the different classes.   All items unlocked are not available. I launch battlelog from the tablet,  make changes and save.  I see the new profile downloaded message in the game screen but the same result, default loadout.   I have redownloaded the save file from PSN+ but the same issue persists.  All this began when I had a game crash on the 17th and the loadout has not been the same since.

Message 10 of 17 (8,778 Views)