Re: Air Mail Assignment

by mrdoom500

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Air Mail Assignment

★★★★ Novice

Hi, this assignment requires me to play on a capture the flag server but I am having trouble finding any servers running it with 2 player start only one I found is 8 player start and I don't have 7 friends that can help me out, I have tried all regions and all filter parameters is this assignment just not possible to complete?

Message 1 of 3 (762 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@melloncs It's an unfortunate issue as you're going to struggle to find games. I have the same issue with a weapon unlock as I can never seem to find a Chain Link server.

Best bet is to keep checking the browser and hope a match eventually pops up. There are also Facebook and Reddit groups where you might be able to find some some rented servers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (724 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@melloncs will it is possible but you need to find someone
Message 2 of 3 (735 Views)

Hero
@melloncs It's an unfortunate issue as you're going to struggle to find games. I have the same issue with a weapon unlock as I can never seem to find a Chain Link server.

Best bet is to keep checking the browser and hope a match eventually pops up. There are also Facebook and Reddit groups where you might be able to find some some rented servers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (725 Views)