Activation Required on battlelog and origin (BF4)

by AEKBunny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation Required on battlelog and origin (BF4)

★★ Novice

Having a error while loading BF4 from origin and i tried 3 different browsers for battlelog (chrome)(ie)(edge) nothing has worked yet and ive tried every solution i can find and also tried buying another account and trying on a new one which worked for the first launch then never worked again.

"We could not activate Battlefield4 on this computer using the EA Account you provided. Please locate your product key to activate the game using your EA Account"

Message 1 of 3 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Activation Required on battlelog and origin (BF4)

EA DICE Team
@AEKBunny most of the time its related to Origin is being blocked by anti virus or a fire wall. Also make sure to run Origin and BF4 as admin.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (808 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have literally uninstalled bf4 and origin and reset my computer and still getting this.

can someone please fix this before I rage even more than I already have, this is so * frustrating ive already broken my mouse by throwing it at the wall.

what annoys me even more is after waiting so long for a reply Im going to get a generic reply with some * solution I have already tried.

Message 2 of 3 (894 Views)

EA DICE Team
@AEKBunny most of the time its related to Origin is being blocked by anti virus or a fire wall. Also make sure to run Origin and BF4 as admin.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (809 Views)