Re: Achievement problem /glitch

by Famicorps

Original Post

Achievement problem /glitch

★★★ Newbie
Hey everyone I have all the collectibles on bf4 but on that Damn kulon mountain level or whatever the hell it's called it will not let me pick up the second set of dog tags even though I clearly pick them up it doesn't add them to my total and therefore can't get the achievement I've played through the level like 4 times please help
Message 1 of 7 (2,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i have the exact same problem, i have 2/3 dog tags when i actually have them all!!! ive replayed the same mission numerous times on different difficulty but same thing over and over again.

Message 2 of 7 (2,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am not sure if this was a glitch or not. But after completing the game on hard and experiencing all three endings, I received the achievement for all assignments completed. I then went to replay mission 1 in search of the collectibles seeing as I hadn't looked at all. Bam. Achievement for all collectible a and assignments completed. Like I said. Not sure if this was a glitch or not but I hope it helps.
Message 3 of 7 (2,277 Views)

Re: Achievement problem /glitch. (Xbox 360)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, the dog tag stabbed into the electrical breaker switch. It's disappeared but still shows I only have 2/3 tags.
No change upon game completion either?
Please help.
Message 4 of 7 (2,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list I have the same problem in Kunlun Mountains. I picked all the dog tags but it only registered 2/3, it very frustrating.

Message 5 of 7 (2,227 Views)

★ Novice

Hey guys, that's what I did: 
Acess the Battlelog >>> Campaign >>> Mission 5 
There it will be shown the Collectibles. If appears that you collect all, just replay the mission and the achievement "Full Arsenal" will pop up. 

PS: I did it after I saw the 3 endings. I don't know if it's obligated. 

Hope I helped you. 
Greetings from Brazil

Message 6 of 7 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I beat bf4 on hard. And the the achievment didnt pop up for easy normal and hard. But funny thing is that i got one 1 achievmeny for doing 3 different type of endings. But i heard that if you do it on easy. Half way through it thr normal achievment will pop. Then on normal half way through the game thr hard achivement will pop up. I dont know if this is true or not.
Message 7 of 7 (1,843 Views)