Account

by imj175

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to link my BF4 info for PS3 in to Battlefield.com. How do I do that? It is telling me I need to purchase the game but I already have it.

Message 1 of 2 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account

Community Manager

Hi there, @imj175 

Make sure you're logging in using the account that you purchased BF4 on. I don't see it on the account you're posting with so you don't want to sign in with the same email address as this account. If you don't know the email address for your EA account, you can log in to any of our current sports games to see it in the settings. If you don't have any of those, I'd recommend downloading the FIFA trial as you can access the online settings there.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account

Community Manager

Hi there, @imj175 

Make sure you're logging in using the account that you purchased BF4 on. I don't see it on the account you're posting with so you don't want to sign in with the same email address as this account. If you don't know the email address for your EA account, you can log in to any of our current sports games to see it in the settings. If you don't have any of those, I'd recommend downloading the FIFA trial as you can access the online settings there.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (382 Views)