About field 4 lock

by nikoozhao

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About field 4 lock

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
A: hello!
I am war players in mainland China, because we default on the mainland, the origin is the European version of yesterday I saw Battlefield 4 reservation, booking by credit card directly version of 69 euros, but today I heard that the EA to lock area, don't allow inter-district, I want to consulting, I buy a European version of the game have a Chinese version? I buy in mainland Europe version field 4, can we play? Very take the liberty of bother you!

EA  Loyal players
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          NikOozhao

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About field 4 lock

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

If you buy the Europe version of Battlefield 4, you should be able to play it. Contact a Game Advisor here for more information about pre-ordering and billing.

Let me know if you have more questions and I will help you further.

*Note: Your email might be removed for security reasons. Do never share personal information such as email, password, codes etc on a public board like this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)

All Replies

Re: About field 4 lock

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

If you buy the Europe version of Battlefield 4, you should be able to play it. Contact a Game Advisor here for more information about pre-ordering and billing.

Let me know if you have more questions and I will help you further.

*Note: Your email might be removed for security reasons. Do never share personal information such as email, password, codes etc on a public board like this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)