Re: ALL PROGRESS LOST IN BATTLEFIELD 4 CAMPAIGN

by BHLiu11

Original Post

ALL PROGRESS LOST IN BATTLEFIELD 4 CAMPAIGN

★★★ Newbie

So as I waited for another game to download, I loaded up Battlefield 4, using offline mode because I did not want to use up any bandwidth. I played up to the airfield mission, and then my game had downloaded and I came off Battlefield 4. 

Today, I loaded up Battlefield 4 once again, to play some more campaign, only to realise all my progress had been lost and I was back to the first mission. Is there any way that I can get all my progress back or do I literally have to play through it all again, why did this happen, and how can I prevent it happening again in the future?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (1,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me Like 5 times and it never saves my progress. I always have to start from the beginning I've given up on the single player mode. How can this be fixed, or how can I save my game?

Message 2 of 10 (1,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that I beat the campain in a course of a week, however, today I got on to play the final mission again (to unlock another weapon) only to find out I had to start over. I have previously played missions after I beat it so it wasn't that the game started over automatically.  My high scores are also gone on the leves

Message 3 of 10 (1,842 Views)

All progress lost ingame.

★★ Novice

As the title says, In battlelog all my progress is shown as it should but ingame all of my stuff is reverted to level one and it says all the stuff I have unlocked is still locked. What do I do?

Message 4 of 10 (1,839 Views)

On which platform are you playing?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 10 (1,817 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am assuming that this is happening on your console, either xBox or PS4.

Most people thought that it is being caused by BF4 but in actually, it is being caused by the console makers.

FOR PS4 - http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/sony-releases-patch-fix-corrupted-playstation-4-game-data-issues... Since then, a new SW update was rolled out on 2/4/14. Here is the link to read up about the fixes and download the file on your thumb drive. http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps4/index.htm

xBox One - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/saved-game-corrupted-error

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 6 of 10 (1,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me like 3 times. I have an Xbox 360

Message 7 of 10 (1,793 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is being caused by the console SW. Not the BF4. It happened to me about 5 times, and I moved on to Multiplayer. I will wait until Playstation and Microsoft figure out what is causing the corrupt game saved data and profile corruptions.

You are not missing much at all. Just a few campaign badges, and M249 that you can use on multiplayer. Play the campaign again when your internet is down or at a hotel when you are traveling :-P

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 8 of 10 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Novice

And for Ps3? My save games just disappear

Message 9 of 10 (1,775 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same for PS3 and Xbox 360. Both Sony and Microsoft are working on it.

May be I should go knock on the Playstation Office (Didn't know that they are only 2 miles away from where I am Confusedmileyvery-happyStandard smile

XP = Thanks for helping, trying to help, or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem

Message 10 of 10 (1,773 Views)