Re: Battlefield 4: Got "port 3659 (UDP) is open" issue only on crowded

by Privec212

Original Post

Accepted Solution

268374015 ping

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the game frequently over the last few days, no connection issues whatsoever but now as i tried to join a server today they all had that same ping problem and i was unable to join any of them. When i try and join from battlelog it says that it is unable to connect and to check that port 3659 is open. Anyone know the fix for this??

Message 1 of 6 (6,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 268374015 ping

EA DICE Team

Hey @Ashtonixx There is not much else you can do then make sure that port is open on your end and ISP end, as annoying as that is its all you can do.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,918 Views)

All Replies

Re: 268374015 ping

EA DICE Team

Hey @Ashtonixx There is not much else you can do then make sure that port is open on your end and ISP end, as annoying as that is its all you can do.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (5,919 Views)

* UDP 3659

★★★★★ Newbie

I am * furious. I have the same * problem, UDP 3659 while trying to play BF4.

It was not appearing at * all for a great * time. But now, if I want to play this bad boy shows up. I barely have free time, but when I do  Im spending * 80% of my time try to solve this * piece of * problem. 

I have made cmd ipconfig, release, renew, I've also * add as a virtual IP address into my * router adjustments. I've refreshed the * game through origin. Nothing Works, only if I pray to all gods available.

Im sure Im a dumb *, and I should know better but I could only find these answers. Any suggestion, or shall I just * throw my potato * PC and internet to the deepest hole I can find.

Message 3 of 6 (5,723 Views)

Battlefield 4: Got "port 3659 (UDP) is open" issue only on crowded servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

got that every time I'm entering crowded servers (approximately 20 players above). The weird thing is I don't experience this on BF3 in the same PC. I can play on 99% of servers in BF3. please fix it EA!

Message 4 of 6 (5,567 Views)

Community Manager
Message 5 of 6 (5,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barrybf3 and bf4 have the same ports on PC, don't they?

Message 6 of 6 (5,476 Views)