2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

by Urbanx-_-xKnight

Original Post

Re: 2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

★★ Novice

I have the same issues with Punkbuster, I install Battle Field 4 played a week. Don't have any hacks or hacking tool installed. 

And I am not interested in any cheating or hacking tools.

Punkbuster banned me for GAMEHACK. 

No Support from Punkbuster nor help from Origin.

In this case violent contract issue in progress from both companies Origin and Punkbuster.

In this case, I stop wasting my money in Origin where is Punkbuster a mußt have.

I wrote directly to Punkbuster.

Even Balance, Inc.
814 San Jacinto Blvd Suite 303
Austin, Texas 78701

and 2 tickets no response since 4 days

Regards

Thomas

Message 21 of 54 (2,215 Views)

★★ Novice
Only the help is contacted Punkbuster, that is all that I got from now.
Message 22 of 54 (2,214 Views)

★ Novice

I have always wanted battlefield 4 but never got it so i got it 10 days ago and already got this issue. i payed $21.19 for this * ($1.19 because the stupid sales tax). 

Message 23 of 54 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

PB Evenbalance is a pathetic piece of excrement that has outlived it's supposed usefullness years ago, it is an outdated and absolutely useless pathetic piece of * and so is the support from the incompetent to down right lazy and inept Evenbalance staff!! 

EA/DICE should be suing or correcting Evenbalance for all of the false positive bans to legit players, clan leaders and Server admins that actually PB stream and yet get picked up falsely for all types of lies and BS!!

However isn't it interesting that when someone is falsely accused and banned or kicked their only option if they wish to play BF is to buy another account? 

If it stinks like a money scam then it most probably is a money scam!!

SHAMEFUL and DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR FROM EVENBALANCE!!

Message 24 of 54 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

fix does not work !  I have now tried absolutely everything but still get kicked by this sodding stupid punkbuter !!

Message 25 of 54 (1,755 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have to agree with after playing this game for year and now over 849 hours on BF4 - i have been banned from the game by punkbuster - they say mulithack - i am 56 years of age and have played this game all these years - i wouldnt know how to hack a game if i tried. After writing to Evenbalance to appeal the same guy responds every time and gives identical answers as follows

I wrote - Note #5: Can you provide me with the exact time and date that this hacking occurred, and also details of what the specific hacking was, do you have video evidence of this hacking as i would like a copy

the answer was - Note #6: I'm sorry, but the prior explanation answered your question and we have nothing further to say on the subject. 

We will investigate any credible information regarding any possible false detections. If you think you have found a specific program that causes a false detection please let us know.

I have wrote asking them for the date and time of the alleged incident so i could then look into any possible issue on my PC and they wont tell me - i just get this same stock response - atrocious service and EA are allowing this company to ruin peoples gaming experiences and as mentioned earlier i will now avoid all EA games as they use this appalling company who ban innocent people. check this rationale for the ban

Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

So they acknowledge it probably wasnt me or even my PC but go ahead and ban my account - so the innocent are punished and the hacker walks away to do it to someone else

EA you are responsible for this as you ARE allowing them to do this to to honest fee paying customers of yours

Message 26 of 54 (1,734 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi if you check the BF4DB website you will see that you have been banned that why you keep getting kicked - same think as happened to me.

type BF4DB in your google searh etc then click on search and put your name in you will see you are banned

or here is a link https://bf4db.com/player/1960452345
Message 27 of 54 (1,729 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi Rangerscorpion - if you check the BF4DB website you will see that you have been banned that why you keep getting kicked - same think as happened to me.

type BF4DB in your google search etc then click on search and put your name in you will see you are banned

or here is a link https://bf4db.com/player/357679837
Message 28 of 54 (1,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have recently found out from the "BBB" better business bereau that the only way to get anywhere with a corrupt and shifty company like EVENBALANCE/ Punkbuster is to write to the better business bereau in the USA!

I will be doing this sometime this week! 

I tried to ring EVENBALANCE via their last known address and phone number but it is disconnected and they have moved and are in hiding!

Of the 12 staff members, all of them,  are in hiding except for a couple I found on linked-in and facebook.

I tried to make contact on these 2 platforms and I have had no response.

EVENBALANCE only makes 2.5 million a year which is chicken feed money when compared to the online gaming and anti cheat software companies THEREFORE it is my belief that it is in their best interest to have false positive bans as too make their  disgusting and shameful useless software seem to be actually achieving something so that the very few gaming companies that are using them will not end their contracts!!!

EVENBALANCE/PUNKBUSTER is a sham and a scam and this is proven by the companies lack of willingness and professionalism to respond correctly to victims of their false positive by not investigating solid evidence and using copy and paste with their generic response. 

I will remind all of you again that this company IS IN HIDING, has moved and hidden it's address and phone number and the only way to get a response is to write to the BETTER BUSINESS BEREAU who will hopefully shut them down if they receive enough complaints!!

Everyone PLEASE write to the BBB!  (Better business bereau)   It is the only recourse we have for any change or action!

Message 29 of 54 (1,723 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well i will be writing as of now - as this company is banning innocent players, I would be interested in EAs viewpoint of this - if they continue to condone this activity then i can only come up with a conclusion that they accept it on the basis people will have to buy another copy of BF4 and start from scratch will helps their revenue? - ie so they will do nothing? thx Donkeybanger
Message 30 of 54 (1,719 Views)