2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

by Urbanx-_-xKnight

Original Post

Re: 2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey @ZeRg-XT,

it sure is annoying when you cannot just jump into a game you wanna play. There's several reasons as to why Punkbuster might kick someone from a server. To narrow down the reason, the error code might help. So as @IIPrest0nII mentioned, can you please try to play via battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ ? And if you will be kicked by PunkBuster again, then please write here the PB error message.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 54 (3,976 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i try playing and from battlelog and not working, on all servers i have this error:  Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ZeRg-XT' (for 1210 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous Unofficial MBi Ban for ZeRg-XT. [Admin Decision]   

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ZeRg-XT' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 3d4c6410

I try all tutorials from youtube and evenbalance for fix this problem but not working ... 

Message 12 of 54 (3,969 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Now i have a reply from evenbalance,and this company no can help me...pff what the hell... Thanks fro no can playing again the game..! 

---

Note #4: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

Message 13 of 54 (3,954 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have another sh**it reply from evenbalance. In future want no use EA Games protection from evenbalance because is a sh***it company. 

Now need buying again the game? what the hell is wrong with this team? *! R.I.P. Battlefields.

-----------

Note #6: I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again as these bans are not removed. 
A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID.

Message 14 of 54 (3,924 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sorry, but EA support can't help you with the bans from PunkBuster.  PunkBuster is a third-party program from Evenbalance and all bans should be discussed via PB support. Here on the forums we can't do anything with your Bans. What I can recommend you is try to contact PB support again and ask more information about your Ban. Perhaps another PB advisor will tell you more.

Message 15 of 54 (3,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not gonna lie here it is almost December 2017 and this problem is still happening ea is total trash.

Message 16 of 54 (3,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

image EA.jpghi! don't count much on tech support that much! they sound like bots with usual replies! they copy/pastethe usual tech support on internet without even checking it! Here is how i solved the problem! i hope it is gonna work for you too.

Go to your BF4  folder. Uninstal and delete pnkb folder from your game folder! then go to even balance at this link and download the appropriate version :

http://websec.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php -

Run it and instal it then add your battlefield game to punkbuster in the box as it will show to you. Let pnkb update it then bingo it works!

make sure all pnkb version are deleted from your pc.

good luck !

please give me feeback !!

Message 17 of 54 (3,713 Views)

★★ Novice

heck my reply in the discussion ! hope it will works for you!!

Message 18 of 54 (3,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Doesnt work i tried updating but nope it gives me an error, tried to put the game in but again it gave me another error.. Im sorry but im tired watching this [...] doing nothing each time i update,install,or put BF4 there it will always give me an error [...] im so done

Message 19 of 54 (3,516 Views)

★★ Novice

try this:

go to your windows services

locate PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB

stop and start both of them again

Message 20 of 54 (3,503 Views)