Re: 2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

by Elitistic

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

That address is not valid, they longer are at that building. Their phone number is also disconnected.

Message 41 of 54 (1,583 Views)

Community Manager

@DonkeyBanger@DIRTYGreeny

This childish bickering ends now, if you both wish to continue posting on AHQ then please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

If you are unable to abide by the rules and post in a polite and constructive manner then action will be taken. 

Darko.png
Message 42 of 54 (1,569 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was simply posting my opinion on what I think about the situation and to offer my long term experience with punkbuster. I appreciate it may sound negative to him but I'm only trying to be honest. I haven't resorted to name calling whilst doing so and only simply stating that he has a bad attitude towards me and probably anyone else who has an opinion he doesn't like yet I get warned even though I haven't called him names and was being civil until i got verbally attacked. Even then I didn't call him derogatory names.

To continue in a civil manner which is all I wanted to do in the first place and that is to say what can the community do about it? You need to convince evenbalance they are the only people who can remove global bans.

I'm not sure why EA doesn't either re-enforce that the bans are valid or that they are looking into the possibility of false positives instead of just passing it on souly to Evenbalances responsibility. Then perhaps this thing could be put to bed.

Message 43 of 54 (1,558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

[Removed unkind comment - CM]

Message 44 of 54 (1,554 Views)

Community Manager

@DonkeyBanger@DIRTYGreeny

This is the final warning, if you cannot post in a polite and mature manner then action will be taken. AHQ is a friendly and fun place and not a place to insult other users, any breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines from here on out will result in action being taken. 

Darko.png
Message 45 of 54 (1,539 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all the steps many times and it still doesnt work is there any way to remuve punkbuster and play with out it. This is my previous acc https://bf4db.com/player/1117479158.

Message 46 of 54 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don't think so, you need pb running in order to play on pb enabled servers. You could search for servers that are unranked and do not have pb enabled. That's the only way I think. I'm on hols at the mo. So when I get home I'll send a link to a youtube vid that may work. I'm not sure if it will have the same method on it as you have already tried though.
Message 47 of 54 (1,498 Views)

★ Apprentice
Dirty Greeny - thats Donkeys whole point - Evenbalance do absolutely nothing to help/support the player - i am banned after 849 hours of playing BF4 - when i approach Evenbalance just for basic info ie what time/day was the hacking so i could easily then see if it was whilst i was even on the PC - but no help - that sort of information does NOT compromise Evenbalance and help hackers ie just to give me such basic information - but they dont even answer in a professional manner - they simply copy and paste the same stock answer. It is this reason that causes players to get frustrated which is further fuelled by comments like yours. If you has your game taken of you for no good reason other than an alleged offence- and the stock response is to provide absolutely no help and whats more not a shred of evidence - then that can make people hacked of -0 if you will excuse the pun - so i can no longer play this game that i have played for years with my son and have no way to progress the ban to be lifted - I think you too may be hacked off?
Message 48 of 54 (1,439 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

threads like this are against the ToS. you are completely off topic

Message 49 of 54 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

""Dirty Greeny - thats Donkeys whole point - Evenbalance do absolutely nothing to help/support the player - i am banned after 849 hours of playing BF4 - when i approach Evenbalance just for basic info ie what time/day was the hacking so i could easily then see if it was whilst i was even on the PC - but no help - that sort of information does NOT compromise Evenbalance and help hackers ie just to give me such basic information - but they dont even answer in a professional manner - they simply copy and paste the same stock answer. It is this reason that causes players to get frustrated which is further fuelled by comments like yours. If you has your game taken of you for no good reason other than an alleged offence- and the stock response is to provide absolutely no help and whats more not a shred of evidence - then that can make people hacked of -0 if you will excuse the pun - so i can no longer play this game that i have played for years with my son and have no way to progress the ban to be lifted - I think you too may be hacked off?""

Mate,

thank you for your clarity and an excellent post however my good friend you are wasting your time trying to explain to these off-topic opinionated narcissist trolls who only post because either they are trying to increase their number of posts and/or are lonley, unloved, deluded, seeking attention and wilfully ignorant. 

They are the type of people who are always the loudest and most obnoxious at any social gathering thinking that people actually care about what they have to say or write when in fact no one does.

We need as many gamers as possible who have been wrongly banned to write to the BBB complaing about a "software that does not work" and that the company is in hiding and does not professionaly or honestly resolve any complaint sent to them and we need their current address and phone number!

NO MORE HIDING from Even balance!!

Message 50 of 54 (1,328 Views)