Re: 2017 and we still have the Punkbuster kicking issue!!

by DonkeyBanger

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA doesn't care brother so the only real help and action we can hope to receive is through the BBB.

Go to the BBB and look up even balance and PLEASE write to the BBB with your complaint, it should say something like, "broken software that does not work and is effecting innocent people who have purchased SOFTWARE using this 3rd party broken program. A program that does not do what they say it does. A scam!"

Message 31 of 54 (1,532 Views)

★ Apprentice
consider it done m8 cheers
Message 32 of 54 (1,524 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

When people say that a lot of innocent players have been falsely banned, there is no way they can back up their claims. If you are not at their computer 100% of the time they play for, you can in no way back up their claims. Just because players voice their innocence doesn't mean they are innocent.

Evenbalance will not disclose what they have on you or anyone else because it will highlight what hackers need to do to avoid detection hence why they will create a fog and likely mixed violation messages. This has also been publicly announced by a staff member too.

Good luck with the beareau thing, evenbalance have been going for many years and have clocked up many bans, just being honest with my opinion here.. I don't see your plight having any effect whatsoever.

Message 33 of 54 (1,476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

DIRTYGREENY,

you come across as a defeatist, nothing positive in your post!

Some gamers can PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE with facts, stats, footage and actual hard evidence however evenbalance doesn't care and refuses to investigate legit claims and use a generic copy and paste reply!

It is in their best interest for the lowly amount of sheckles they recieve for their obsolete and ancient * software to make it look like it is actually working!

That's why they don't investigate wrongful bans and false positives, they need the numbers to make trhemselves look viable when they are not!

The BBB will at the very least give them a low rating so future companies can avoid them and will also provide the current  address and phone number of Evenbalance, that in itself is a good place to start instead of giving up!!

Message 34 of 54 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Punkbuster doesn't ban via stats, I'm not sure how gameplay footage will count as evidence against the ban either especially after the detection and raised violation, anyone can record 'clean' footage at any stage. For what I know or suspect, pb scans your memory during gameplay for any cheats it has in its database being used at the time a player is actively playing on a pb enabled server then the specific violation is triggered and the ban issued. I also suspect the generic responses are given because 1, they are 100% positive that the violation wasn't triggered in error and 2, because they do not want to disclose information that may help cheat developers get ahead of the game and 3, get into a running discussion due to point 1. I personally don't see the point of them drafting individual responses to tickets if their answer is the same especially if they get a lot of tickets with the same result.

I know it may sound negative to you guys but I think it is important to get all points across in order to progress.

Message 35 of 54 (1,445 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also can you be more specific about the facts and hard evidence you speak of?

Lastly, EB doesn't give out their methods or when and if they update them so there's no way to tell if their software is indeed old or not.

Message 36 of 54 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

no one cares what you think and no one has to tell you anything unless you work for evenbalance and can get this resolved, which you can't because you don't.

You have absolutely nothing to positive to add and are not helping with answers or solutions except to troll or shill for evenbalance.

Unless you can help and you are not I suggest you go to bed or clean up your room little boy.

Message 37 of 54 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Reported for  not being helpful or having solutions instead being a defeatist, off topic, trolling, negative remarks and completely wrong!

Message 38 of 54 (1,415 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Your bad attitude to anyone's opinion that goes against what your opinion is shows the kind of person you are.

This thread or issue was originally for a punkbuster problem that wasnt because of a global ban or any sort of ban from EB. It just got highjacked by someone who has received a ban and possibly after the thread was marked as solved. So really your discussion here is obscelete. What will reporting me do? I haven't abused you in any way like you have me have I? So report away.

You're right I don't work for evenbalance so I can't urban you, what a pity.

Maybe noone cares what i think but do you think anyone cares that you have a global ban who isn't banned?

Message 39 of 54 (1,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

TL;DR  no one cares about you or what you have to say, you are off topic again, reported again,  little boy go clean your room.

Message 40 of 54 (1,365 Views)