2 questions

by pabantalv

Original Post

2 questions

★★★ Newbie

1)     I bought and downloaded Battlefield 4 from ORIGIN onto my laptop, but my laptop does not meet the requirements to run this game, is there any way that i could get that credit back to purchase another game from ORIGIN that my laptop could run?

2)     is there any way i could get a few recomended games that my laptop could run, like a list of them PLEASE?

here is my laptop's info; 

Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz

Video Card Intel(R) HD

Graphics Memory 3.9 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: 2 questions

Hero (Retired)

You would have to contact an Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 technical support agent here:
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4
Pick the device you need help with.
Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.
If you can use call me as it has always been fast when I had to use it.

Or use this

You can contact EA here: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: 2 questions

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. This is in addition to your standard return or refund rights.

Note: Purchases from the Origin Store for third-party games, packaged goods, game expansions, downloadable content, time cards, virtual currency and add-ons are not subject to the Great Game Guarantee.

Note:Purchases from the Origin Store for third-party games, packaged goods, game expansions, downloadable content, time cards, virtual currency and add-ons are not subject to the Great Game Guarantee.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".
Keep in mind that I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer just like you!

Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)