Re: xbox one battlefield 3 existing player profile data appears to be damaged an

by KShub89

Original Post

Re: xbox one battlefield 3 existing player profile data appears to be damaged an

★★★★ Novice

I have 3 times each time they either say they will call me back and dont or they hang up on me.

Message 11 of 19 (1,449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After being on the phone with MS for the 4th time they re-directed me back to EA to reset my online profile.

[Personal Information Removed - CM]

I will update with the outcome.

Message 12 of 19 (1,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I call the number and it is EA Privacy and cookie support.....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

[Personal Information Removed - CM]

*Do not post personal information on the forums*

Message 13 of 19 (1,429 Views)

Community Manager

@KILBY1 

Please contact our Live-Support team by creating a case at our Help site below. One of our EA Advisors will call out to you as soon as possible. We also have live-chat as an alternative option as well.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 19 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue! I just fixed it myself 

load up your Xbox 

settings-

storage-

then press clear Xbox 360 local data 

what will happen is the cloud has a back up of your profile before it got corrupted. When you delete the 360 local data from Xbox one. It will re-sync with bf3 your profile from the cloud. It will restart your Xbox and you might need to sign into your Xbox live from both the Xbox one hub and Xbox 360 hub then

open bf3-

it will show you the message again but it will be fixed. It will tell you that you have unlocked the dlc but that’s normal. 

This is worked for me I had the exact same message so give it a try!

Message 15 of 19 (1,271 Views)

★★ Novice

This is for the xbox one not the 360. I have tried clearing the xbox one cache already multiple times 

Message 16 of 19 (1,267 Views)

Community Manager

@KShub89 wrote:

This is for the xbox one not the 360. I have tried clearing the xbox one cache already multiple times 

@KShub89 

Did you go to My Games & Apps>Highlight BF3>Press Start>Manage Game>Clear Game Saved Data? (Do it for both local and cloud. You will lose single player progress though)

After that we recommend a true power cycle with these steps below.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 19 (1,250 Views)

★★ Novice

3 years later and this still does not work properly and have never found a solution.

Message 18 of 19 (724 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @KShub89 

I know you are on Xbox One. Do you happen to have an Xbox 360 laying around?

Curious if you are able to load up your profile on that and clear the cache like the other players was successfully able to do and load into the game on that console to see if syncing up with the servers there repairs this error. 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (693 Views)