why cant i play on any servers in bf3

by FFR69NICE

Original Post

why cant i play on any servers in bf3

★★★ Newbie

whenever i try to play on any servers or even quickmatch it says *cannot connect to server, please check your internet connection* and i even downloaded all the multiplayer updates.  ive tried everything that ive watched and i just can't get on.  does anyone know why?

Message 1 of 2 (615 Views)

Re: why cant i play on any servers in bf3

★ Guide

Hello bro, I'm sorry that you're having issues, maybe you can try this and tell me how it goes.

1st Solution

Reset Origin

(Go to Task Manager and end process called 'Origin.exe')

2nd Solution

Repair the game's files

(This is a very quick and simple fix, go to Origin, right click on Battlefield 3, and there should be a little button that says "Repair", click on that and the game should start validating the game's files)

3rd Solution

Check your Firewall Settings

(sometimes your Firewall will block certain programs for no reason, check your Firewall settings by searching "Windows Firewall" in your Search Bar. If you're using any sort of Antivirus that has Firewall enabled, there should be a type of settings bar in your Antivirus that allows you to make changes.

Here's a YouTube video that shows how to allow an app through Windows Firewall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRdYYqLnjLk

4th Solution

Reinstall your game

(Now this might not be the smartest idea because installing games on Origin can sometimes lead to even bigger problems, but you can try this as a lot resort)

-

That's all that I can think of right now, i hope that at least one of these solutions helped with your problem, tell me how it goes and if it doesn't work out, I will try to find something else that can help you out Cool

Message 2 of 2 (587 Views)