by LLLyons

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

hi.my bf3 wont start it stuck in joining server and nothing happens ,any idea how to fix it  ? 

Message 1 of 9 (617 Views)

Re: ............

★★★★ Novice

This is a problem currently encountered by alot of people and I suspect it was caused by the recent Origin update.

Message 2 of 9 (605 Views)

@12773287987 wrote:

hi.my bf3 wont start it stuck in joining server and nothing happens ,any idea how to fix it  ? 

The method that has solved this problem for all of my clan mates is double clicking the BF3 icon in Origin and then allowing the game to sign you into Battlelog.  Try it and post your results.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So it is not just me ...

Message 4 of 9 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I do start the game from origin if that is what u mean .but still nothing .

Message 5 of 9 (568 Views)

@LLyons19 wrote:

I do start the game from origin if that is what u mean .but still nothing .

That is unfortunately, and no it id definitely not just you experiencing the problem. What browser are you using, and are you launching the game with the Battlelog plugin or via the Plugin free launcher?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 9 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, tried every single "fix" and nothing, uninstalled BF3 twice and nothing, i think the last origin update broke the game for some people......

PS: I tried using Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome with no success, always stuck on Joining server Frown

Message 7 of 9 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

me 2 bro i tried like every solution i found in websites and forum  and battlelog  :/ 

Message 8 of 9 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I use Google Chrome but i  did try  Internet explorer  and Mozilla firefox  too but still nothing ..I use battlelog web plugins  and i removed it and reinstall it but still nothing ,,thanks Standard smile 

Message 9 of 9 (515 Views)