turn gun view on when lost while playing battlefield 3

by 1dirtydogzz

Original Post

turn gun view on when lost while playing battlefield 3

★★★★ Novice

While playing Battlefield 3 my gun view, hands etc disappear and I do not know how to get them back. If I am killed I usually get this view back but a hassle to die just to get these back. You cannot use scope when view is lost either. Who keys or code turns these on and off during game play?

Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: turn gun view on when lost while playing battlefield 3

Hero (Retired)

Hello @1dirtydogzz

Can you please write your platform (PC;PS3;Xbox 360)?

Message 2 of 3 (368 Views)

Re: turn gun view on when lost while playing battlefield 3

@1dirtydogzz wrote:

While playing Battlefield 3 my gun view, hands etc disappear and I do not know how to get them back. If I am killed I usually get this view back but a hassle to die just to get these back. You cannot use scope when view is lost either. Who keys or code turns these on and off during game play?

This is a workaround and not a permanent fix.  When I spawn with no hands and no weapon, I hit the button to switch weapons (Triangle on PS3, “Y” on Xbox, and "2" on PC), the game will hesitate slightly and my hands will appear with my pistol.  I hit the button again and it swaps at normal speed to my primary weapon.  This works every time for me but not always for everyone who has this problem.  I play BF3 on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 and it works on each platform for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)