Re: "You were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: "

by Noorwegian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"You were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: "

★★★ Newbie

I'm kicked by an admin soo much times, with no reason. I'm playing and in the middle of the game , suddenly 

"You were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: "  Im sick of playing 30 minutes or 1 hour matchs and then be kicked out for no reason.

Maybe there ware too players ?

Sometimes it says me the reason ("you can't use x gun..") others the game turn off completely.

What I have to do?

Message 1 of 8 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
You can do nothing about that, because people pay with their real money to run their own servers. They are ones setting the rules - choose another server and play there. Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (479 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
You can do nothing about that, because people pay with their real money to run their own servers. They are ones setting the rules - choose another server and play there. Confusedmileyhappy:
Message 2 of 8 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what servers you recommend to play?

Message 3 of 8 (470 Views)

★ Guide

Hi.

You can play on Official EA Servers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did my answer solve your issue? Please click "Accept as Solution" and "XP" to award me! :D

Message 4 of 8 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where says the server is official of EA? In the server list, in the multiplayer section, there is nothing about official EA servers. There are servers from all world, but no one says EA.

Message 5 of 8 (457 Views)

You can check the owner, if it doesn't say DICE or EA it's not an official server. Also EA servers will have a generic sounding name like EA server normal 123456 or something similar. Since BF3 has been out for so long the majority of the servers that you will find will be private rented servers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 8 (455 Views)

★ Guide
Like me, I play on an official EA Server called "EA Russia"
Message 7 of 8 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, thanks