"You were disconnected from EA Online (1)"

by DopamineCircuit

Original Post

Re: "You were disconnected from EA Online (1)"

★★★ Newbie

@chinchan9 wrote:

HOW CAN THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT BF4 IF THEY CANT FIX BF 3        IM SOOO FFFFING ANGRYYY ON EA NEVER NEVER ILL BUY A GAME FROM U AGAIN.... I BOUGHT EVERY EXPANSION AND ALL I GOT IS A **bleep**ED UP GAME

I know what you mean man, I mean look at them sitting easy because we have already paid for the game..they dont think they should even fix it fast enough.  I havent been able to play for 2 days..fine I got lot of work to do too so I cant be too worried about this but WTF seriously? I dont think ill go for BF4

Message 11 of 17 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Despite our security measures, we have been working around the clock to mitigate the impact of an ongoing denial-of-service attack on our Battlefield 3 game infrastructure over the last several days. While the motives are unclear, the focus of the attack has been interference with network communications preventing access to multiplayer gameplay. At this point, no user data is involved. We share your frustration about the impact this has had to our service and the ability for many of you to play Battlefield 3. We are working tirelessly to mitigate the problem. As a part of our efforts to resolve these issues, we’ve conducted rolling restarts of Battlefield infrastructure servers to apply some updates. Thank you for your patience and support while we work to get everyone back and playing Battlefield 3 as soon as possible. More updates to come. /DICE Team

I could finally join...lol ....the motive must be few pissed of gamers who were tired of bugs in bf3 :P

Message 12 of 17 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Many Thanks! My problem solved ! I can playing BF3 now online Standard smile many many thanks.

@n00beris wrote:

try update PB

General information about Punkbuster

Punkbuster is an anti-cheat tool developed by evenbalance, a company that was founded to fight Cheaters in videogames. Punkbuster is used by a lot of different games, such as Battlefield and Need for Speed.

Updating Punkbuster

1. Navigate to your Battlefield Folder(for example: C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3)

2. Start the "pbsvc.exe"as administrator

If the "pbsvc.exe" doesn't exist, download it here: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

3. Start "Un-Install/Remove Punkbuster Service"

4. Delete all files inside "C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3\pb"(Not the folder itself, though!)

5. Download Punkbuster from http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

6. Save the Setup in any folder on your computer

7. Start the Setup as administrator

8. Click "Add Game"

9. Choose "Battlefield 3" as game and make sure that the game path is your Battlefield 3 folder.

10. Click "Check for Updates"

If an update is available for Battlefield 3 PB, Punkbuster will start downloading it now.

11. Repeat step 1 and 2

12. Start "Install/Re-Install Punkbuster Service"

Punkbuster should be up-to-date right now and a restart is recommended.

That should be it, I hope I could help you out.

if not working

SOLUTION:
1. GO TO /windows/system32/drivers/etc
2. Open Hosts file with Notepad or any other Texteditor
3. Search for these:

127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
127.0.0.1 blazeserver.blazeemu.org
127.0.0.1 gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 demangler.ea.com
127.0.0.1 vmp.tools.gos.ea.com

4. Make it look like this:
#127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 blazeserver.blazeemu.org
#127.0.0.1 gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 demangler.ea.com
#127.0.0.1 vmp.tools.gos.ea.com

5. Play

Message 13 of 17 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I deleted the host file and created a new one then copied and pasted the suggested lines into it. Started working fine again.

Message 14 of 17 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine doesn't work at all..Did all the steps and its still the same **bleep**...

Good job dice 

i paid for a game and now I can't use it

Message 15 of 17 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Adding the # in the hosts files fixed it for me..

Thanks a lot buddy.

Message 16 of 17 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

BULLS### i have had  "You were disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball"  from day 1

i have hundreds of games all works fine but the 2 games i have in origin don`t work (BF3/Mass effect 3)

i have played BF2 for years and BF 2142 with no problems.

And PB don`t give me that **bleep** i am 50 years old and have been playing from the beginning and know what i am doing

THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM WHIT ORIGIN

FIX IT

or even better  get rid of it!!!

i bought Tomb Raider underworld through origin, downloaded it and started it. The funny ting was that (and i did not do anyting) it said "open through steam" and works perfect.

Message 17 of 17 (432 Views)