problemas con battlefield 3 premium

by asfobz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

problemas con battlefield 3 premium

★★★ Newbie

SOY NUEVO USUARIO PREMIUM DE BF3 (VERSION FISICO). DESCARGUE TODOS LOS DLC PERO EN CLOSE QUARTERS ME DICE QUE ACTUALICE JUEGO. LOS DEMAS DLC ANDAN SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA, PERO EN LA CAJA DICE QUE TAMBIEN INCLUYE "CLOSE QUARTERS" . necesito respuestas y soluciones o que me devuelvan el dinero!!! mi nombre de usuario en (asfobz)

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: problemas con battlefield 3 premium

Hero (Retired)

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as google translate if you like :smileyhappy: )

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Thanks

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)

★ Guide

I'm quite fuzzy (Fozzibo) on your question. See what I did there? A pun. Anyways, I think you need to download the game update. Or maybe try redownloading close quarters.

Helped? GIve some xp!!!

NO? Reply.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as google translate if you like :smileyhappy: )

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

★ Guide

I'm quite fuzzy (Fozzibo) on your question. See what I did there? A pun. Anyways, I think you need to download the game update. Or maybe try redownloading close quarters.

Helped? GIve some xp!!!

NO? Reply.

Message 3 of 3 (308 Views)