origin wont let me go online

by Imarbiterr

Original Post

Come on EA, at least tell us you broke something, don't j...

★★★★★ Newbie

Come on EA, at least tell us you broke something, don't just make the "go online" button do nothing.

Message 11 of 41 (1,579 Views)

Re: origin wont let me go online

★ Novice

I was online earlier but kept having issues with my tag displaying as 'player' and everyone kept dc'ing. Tried to restart origin, computer, router etc... now I can't even get online.

Got origin for Mass Effect on PC (had on Xbox) now I have had it for less than 2 months. And I have had issues almost every other day it seems. I have never had any issues with steam.... what a POS program. FIX IT

Message 12 of 41 (1,579 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep getting a login timeout....

Message 13 of 41 (1,564 Views)

★ Novice

Working now for me at least.

Message 14 of 41 (1,533 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've only been using Origin for a few hours, it was going well, EA is now ruining my day.

Message 15 of 41 (1,528 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here, can't "Go Online", no matter what i do! FIX IT EA, ASAP!!! 

PS. WHY DOES ORIGIN EVEN EXIST? WHY DIDN' YOU GO WITH STEAM ANYWAY, IDIOTS!?

Message 16 of 41 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTH EA at least tell us your fixing this crap. the stupidest f'n thing you ever did was try to make this program. steam works and steam never doesnt work. its not like you would make less money through steam. and at least you wouldnt be liable if it did crash. I bought the **bleep** discs I shouldnt have to use you **bleep** program. now I cant play ME3 because of your crap. FIX IT NOW

Message 17 of 41 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Though laggy - like it has been for a few days now - I was playing BF3 about 90 minutes ago. Then I put my computer to sleep and forgot to close down Origin. (Whenever this happens Origin kicks me into offline mode.) I've tried everything to get back in, but nothing will get me into online mode. So followed some advice from EA to make sure the latest version of Origin is installed, I did this and now I can't even log in via the Origin program!

I can of course log in to my account via a browser.

Message 18 of 41 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BRING ORIGIN EU ONLINE RIGHT NOW YOU POS! IVE BEEN DOWNLOADING MASS EFFECT 3 ALL DAY AND IS NOW SAT AT 98% BECAUSE I CANT GET ONLINE, FIX THIS NOW OR LOSE ME AS A CUSTOMER FOREVER!

Message 19 of 41 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a temporary issue as discussed with my supervisor. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and greatly appreciate your patience while we improve the Origin Store. We will have these titles reactivated for purchase as soon as possible.

my answer from support and i should try to login may it works -.-

Message 20 of 41 (1,458 Views)