Re: origin wont let me go online

by JimmyJ0hns

Original Post

origin wont let me go online

★★★ Newbie

my battlefield 3 patch has been stuck at 50% for the last few months since before origin wouldnt let me go online it would just say it cant connect to the servers now the go online button doesnt even work im really tired of paying 60$ for a game that has to be put on this garbage service

Message 1 of 41 (9,015 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA service is good but not excellent. Please , check your internet connection and turn off anti-virus for a while, download manager or something like that.

Message 2 of 41 (8,972 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. I've done all that and still nothing. And any DLC I bought, won't play unless it's always connected?

I can't get Origin to "Go Online." It stays in offline mode no matter what I do. Restarts of the program, the computer, even fresh installls do nothing.

Message 3 of 41 (8,403 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

We are currently experiencing connectivity issues with the Origin client. The issue is being investigated as a priority and we will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you for your patience.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 4 of 41 (8,359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Maybe the lads at steam could help you out ?

Message 5 of 41 (8,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
whats wrong with origin? stuck in offline mode cant do nothing!!! really Crappy effort... why didn't EA go through Steam? what a dodgy clone of a superior distro service.. if i wanted to play campaign i would have stuck with the torrent version of bf3 cant believe i paid for this **bleep**!!!! last game i buy though origin!!! i PROMISE!!!
Message 6 of 41 (7,736 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem... Origin is utter trash, EA knows it. Y U NO work through steam EA?

Message 7 of 41 (7,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem here too.... stuck off line....click to go online nothing happenn....helps me

Message 8 of 41 (7,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant get  online ethier this is so weird it been working and now when i press the "go online" button it doesn't do anything!!!!!

Message 9 of 41 (7,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cust Service via Chat said there is an issue with Origin this morning...

Message 10 of 41 (7,625 Views)