m1911 pistol unlock for ps3

by travismclellan

Original Post

Re: m1911 pistol unlock for ps3

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, I've logged into Battlelog and I have a veteran status of 2
Message 21 of 29 (1,700 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @renamed54af5x8,

if you don't get the reward for the veteran status, feel free to check out the sticky @ragnarok013 referred to in his post. If that doesn't help, you can also try to reach out to an EA Advisor who should be able to assist you with this issue.

Message 22 of 29 (1,685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It has not worked for me. But have just recently got on bad company 1 n' 2

Message 23 of 29 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't want to purchase another game, or have to go to the same website as he did that no longer existed to unlock my favorite handgun, the M1911. What can I do?

Message 24 of 29 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NO PUEDO DESBLOQUEARLA POR QUE EL EA GUNCLUB ESTA CERRADO
Message 25 of 29 (1,158 Views)

★ Novice

hey, culd u help me pls? im having the same issue as many people, i cant unlock the one that can be used in end game expansion because nobody plays it on pc and i dont know how to get veteran status now days, please, ill do anything to get the weapon, i hope u still answering people things, thank u if u even read this

Message 26 of 29 (856 Views)

@elfritoss wrote:

hey, culd u help me pls? im having the same issue as many people, i cant unlock the one that can be used in end game expansion because nobody plays it on pc and i dont know how to get veteran status now days, please, ill do anything to get the weapon, i hope u still answering people things, thank u if u even read this

@elfritoss It sounds like you're talking about the M1911 S-TAC which is an assignment weapon. Since it is an assignment weapon the only way to get it is by completing the assignment EA won't arbitrarily unlock it for you. Regarding the base M1911 that is the veteran weapon and requires the veteran status to unlock it. Here's the sticky on how veteran status works and veteran status works cross platform so if you played BC2 on PS3 and BF3 on PC you will still have the required veteran status: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 27 of 29 (731 Views)

★ Novice

@ragnarok013 

hello, and thanks. 

but no, i tried to unlock the s-tac but no one plays end game any more, now im trying to get veteran status but the game doesent recognize my veteran status in any way, i tried to contact with a chat live to ea, people said they are the only ones can help but i cant get the live chat with them, now im desperate, i played bfbc2 for several hours, the campaign too, is there another way to get veteran status? paying to someone? pls, thx for your time.

Message 28 of 29 (726 Views)

@elfritoss wrote:

@ragnarok013 

hello, and thanks. 

but no, i tried to unlock the s-tac but no one plays end game any more, now im trying to get veteran status but the game doesent recognize my veteran status in any way, i tried to contact with a chat live to ea, people said they are the only ones can help but i cant get the live chat with them, now im desperate, i played bfbc2 for several hours, the campaign too, is there another way to get veteran status? paying to someone? pls, thx for your time.

@elfritoss I checked your Battlelog profile and you're right it's not saving your veteran status https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/elfritoss/

This being the case the best course of action will be for your to contact customer support to have them manually add the veteran status.  You can contact

EA customer support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 29 of 29 (697 Views)