m1911 pistol unlock for ps3

by travismclellan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

m1911 pistol unlock for ps3

★★★ Newbie

I can no longer unlock this gun at gunclub.ea.com because it doesn't exist and I can't download battlefield play4free because I have a mac 

any other solutions?

Message 1 of 29 (7,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: m1911 pistol unlock for ps3

Community Manager

From looking at your entitlements it seems like you already have a veteran rank from Battlefield Play 4 Free on your account. Could you please log into Battlelog again, this should update your entitlements, activate the veteran rank and ultimately unlock the M1911 for you.

Please let us know if that works. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (9,227 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

From looking at your entitlements it seems like you already have a veteran rank from Battlefield Play 4 Free on your account. Could you please log into Battlelog again, this should update your entitlements, activate the veteran rank and ultimately unlock the M1911 for you.

Please let us know if that works. 

Message 2 of 29 (9,228 Views)

[ Edited ]

OP you have already have access to the M1911, M1911 TAC, and M1911 suppressed and have even gotten kills with each version according to your battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/travismclellan/weapons/242574290/ps3/

The only variant of the M1911 that you do not have access to is the M1911  S-TAC which must be unlocked by completing an assignment from the End Game expansion.  To be able to unlock the assignment and then complete the assignment you must first complete the first three assignments in the expansion which are Defender of the Earth, Scar spangled banner, and Fatal Drop.  Once complete the last two assignments in the expansion will unlock for you to complete.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 29 (7,469 Views)

Community Manager

It seems like he logged into Battlelog again and this triggered an update of his entitlements for his Battlefield 3 soldier, so now the weapon shows up Standard smile

Message 4 of 29 (7,463 Views)

★★ Novice

im having the same problem but for xbox

Message 5 of 29 (7,378 Views)

★★ Novice

can u help me?

Message 6 of 29 (7,377 Views)

Community Manager

@StripedStorm2 wrote:

can u help me? 

You've already unlocked the weapon for your Xbox soldier Standard smile

Message 7 of 29 (7,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have just created this account on my PS3. I havn't played much, but I bought a used copy of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. I had not payed too much attention to the M1911 because I did not see a code and I thought that maybe since I didn't buy the game when it was new that it wouldn't give it to me. I had been playing for awhile and started to get killed a lot by the M1911. At this point, I started trying to unlock it, but whenever I try to, it says that the page no longer exists, and I also thought I read something about the "Gun Club" closing down. I'd really appreciate an unlock if possible, and any information on Battlefield 4. I currently don't have the money for it, but if it gets a good feedback i'll buy it. You're a great company but many new games have recently disappointed me. Thanks for your time.

Message 8 of 29 (7,268 Views)

Wabicks since the M1911 is the veteran weapon you must have a Battlefield veteran status of 1 or greater to access it.  That means that you've played BF3 and at least one other Battlefield game while logged into your Origin account.  You can get veteran status very cheaply by buying a used copy of Battlefield Bad Company 1 or Bad Company 2 which should all be very inexpensive in the used section, or you can play one of the free web based Battlefield titles such as Battlefield Heroes http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ or Battlefield Play 4 Free http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/ while logged in with your Origin account.  These two titles will give you veteran status as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 29 (7,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks Standard smile I'll probably go buy a cheaper Battlefield then, and is there like a thumbs up or anything on this Website that allows me to help increase your rep? I appreciate the help.

Message 10 of 29 (7,246 Views)