i need to contact with advisor

by 0561881808

Original Post

i need to contact with advisor

★★★ Newbie

i have new BF3 premium its pass code is used ... i did'nt use it .. please support advise me ... i need way to contact you to give you the pass code

Message 1 of 5 (175 Views)

Re: i need to contact with advisor

★★★★★ Expert
Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center.

There's a very old saying, much older, even, than I am ~~ "If it had been a snake " . .

You can supply the rest. 

Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what does that mean

Message 3 of 5 (164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

EXACTLY what it says.  No such thing as Game Advisers on AHQ.  Go where they are to connect to them.  Seems pretty straight forward to me. 

Secondarily, you have been wearing a blindfold.  I quoted from a sizable sidebar announcement when I answered initially. 

"For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center."

Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)

Hero

You contact an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to fill out product, category and platform first. Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result. The site is a bit slow right now due to server problem so you might have to wait a bit.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 5 (150 Views)