Re: how to "download" back to karkand dlc?

by ___T4z

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to "download" back to karkand dlc?

★★ Novice

i have the standard bf3 version and i have just bough the premium dlc and got those dlcs downloaded except the back to karkand, only 4 items installed.

i checked the status of this "missing" dlc on my account's library, it shows unlocked rather than downloaded like the other dlcs.

so how to download it? the update is latest already.

thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (5,146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @constrainedmaxxx

All content from "Back to Karkand" DLC already included in Battlefield 3 base game. It means that this DLC automatically downloaded and installed with Battlefield 3 base game. Just choose server with Back to Karkand DLC and Join. It should work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (5,973 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @constrainedmaxxx

All content from "Back to Karkand" DLC already included in Battlefield 3 base game. It means that this DLC automatically downloaded and installed with Battlefield 3 base game. Just choose server with Back to Karkand DLC and Join. It should work.

Message 2 of 7 (5,974 Views)

★★ Novice

many thanks.

Message 3 of 7 (5,109 Views)

★★★ Novice
With me still does not work... still displays this message  "requires additional expansion pack to play on this server you need Back to Karkand-4 reimagined Battlefield maps
-Enhanced Destruction
-more weapons, more vehicles
-New assignments, new Dog Tags
"
Being that I am premium and I have all the DLCs, and when I go to Origin, all the DLCs say they are installed, except the B2K, which is as "unlocked "

I have already downloaded the BF3 and already did the repair of the content, but I was not successful!
Please some help!
:D
Message 4 of 7 (4,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[SOLVED] <========

First I tested it with a friend's account, to exclude the possibility of installation problems and it worked perfectly in his account.

I called the support Brazil (Thank you SUPPORT BRAZIL) and solved the problem that was occurring, it might be the same problem for other users.

The support technician made some changes, in which I do not know what modifications were made, but I had to reinstall BF3 and all its DLCs again, and in my library it came out as a new game and it worked perfectly in my account, and I lost no status / historic!

Message 5 of 7 (4,465 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I have the same problem Icould not join to Back to Karkand servers.

Please help me.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Troyan-Disco/stats/370458472/pc/

Message 6 of 7 (3,515 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Closed due to necro
Message 7 of 7 (3,505 Views)