how to activate my battle feed

★★ Novice

how can o activate my  battle and i cant sign in on the main page

Message 1 of 8 (26,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to activate my battle feed

★★★ Apprentice

@mitchell26175, 

Battlefeed is started by logging into http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/ with the EA account that your Gamertag is tied to. If you have forgotten your login details, I would suggest contacting EA so that they can find your account and help you log into Battlelog. I was signing into Battlelog with an old account that my 360 was not even tied to. EA was able to help me figure out what I was doing wrong. 

Once you are in Battlelog with the correct account, you will need to add someone as your friend in Battlelog in order for the Battlefeed to display status updates based on what your friends are unlocking. Keep in mind, someone's in-game Persona or Gamertag may not be the same as their EA ID so you may need to ask your xbox live or playstation friends what their EA ID is so that you can search and add them in Battlelog.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (29,213 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

hey

you cant sing in battlelog? use your email and password that you made for ea account

Message 2 of 8 (26,633 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@mitchell26175, 

Battlefeed is started by logging into http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/ with the EA account that your Gamertag is tied to. If you have forgotten your login details, I would suggest contacting EA so that they can find your account and help you log into Battlelog. I was signing into Battlelog with an old account that my 360 was not even tied to. EA was able to help me figure out what I was doing wrong. 

Once you are in Battlelog with the correct account, you will need to add someone as your friend in Battlelog in order for the Battlefeed to display status updates based on what your friends are unlocking. Keep in mind, someone's in-game Persona or Gamertag may not be the same as their EA ID so you may need to ask your xbox live or playstation friends what their EA ID is so that you can search and add them in Battlelog.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 8 (29,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks I can't believe its something that simple 

Message 4 of 8 (20,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dakujem

Message 5 of 8 (17,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But what if you don't have any PlayStation friends that play Battlefield? Can I add you?

Message 6 of 8 (16,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just Downloaded Battlefield 3 onto my XBOX 360 (yep its old but it works) and I don't know any one who plays this game

Message 7 of 8 (13,116 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Looking4AKill wrote:

I just Downloaded Battlefield 3 onto my XBOX 360 (yep its old but it works) and I don't know any one who plays this game

@Looking4AKill

Please don't bump old threads since it's prohibited by Answers HQ Rules. I will close this thread since it's necro. If you have any technical issues related to Battlefield 3, feel free to post them on Answers HQ. If you are looking for friends to play Battlefield 3 together, please visit official Battlefield Forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (13,100 Views)