Re: game language change

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game language change

★★★ Apprentice

hello i buy battlefield 3 6 years ago when i was russia (i dont know russian language very well) now i living in Georgia but still cant change game language what can i do ?

Message 1 of 9 (1,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@GeostalkerBFFs Language options will be dependent upon geographical location and as such if Russian is the language option you have then it is not possible to change it. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,381 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@GeostalkerBFFs Language options will be dependent upon geographical location and as such if Russian is the language option you have then it is not possible to change it. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in Azerbaijan all games are only support russian language but a lot of gamers dont understand it. We want english or another language, 

I understand you, but why the languages depend on the region??? Azerbaijan or another countries are sovereign countries, dont part of Russia, this rule dont true

Message 3 of 9 (1,292 Views)

Community Manager

@qurbanr All upcoming games will all support English as an option. I believe that from FIFA 19 onward this will be the case, is it a particular language you would like to see included? 

I will pass your feedback on to the Origin team to see if there is anything which can be done about language options in already released titles.

/darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can I change geographical location and can I change language in Star Wars Battlefront2?
Message 5 of 9 (1,119 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, i buyed fifa 19 and i don t have all languages, why? 

Message 6 of 9 (1,098 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DarkandLightside @silvius2904

In origin store please check Overview tab for each game before buying it.  In this tab you can see what languages are available for you in your region.

For example: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/fifa/fifa-19#store-page-section-overview

Message 7 of 9 (992 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, but why this restriction in language. I want all languages.It is so simple to give all languages, and each player can select what he wants . Idk why restrict area.

Message 8 of 9 (981 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@silvius2904 wrote:

Ok, but why this restriction in language. I want all languages.It is so simple to give all languages, and each player can select what he wants . Idk why restrict area.

This was made due to price policy in different regions. Unfortunately it's impossible to change anything in this regard now for these games, but new games will be released with multiply languages. Again, don't forget to check Overview and other information about the game before you but it.

Message 9 of 9 (804 Views)