ea pass not in game

by evilstone222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ea pass not in game

★★★ Newbie

i bought a battleflied 3 game for my kid when it came out but waited to give it to him util his birthday he can not get online with it due to the fact the game came with no ea pass i heard that ea will help but i do not have my reciept, i dont want to buy a 10$ pass

Message 1 of 3 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ea pass not in game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Did you buy the game used? If so, I don't believe EA will help you and you will have to purchase a new Online Pass in order to access Multiplayer content. 

If the game was sealed when you bought it (New), then I'd suggest contacting EA customer support. I don't know if they will help you since you don't have the receipt, but then again, I don't know if they check for a proof of purchase, but regardless, you have nothing to lose by contacting customer support. 

Definitely contact EA customer support though. However, if you bought the game used/preened, I'm afraid you will have to buy a new Online Pass for $9.99. Good Luck Confusedmileyhappy:!

P.S. I would also try what unxlimit3d recommended as well, before you contact customer support or buy a new pass. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (781 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

are you sure you dont have the code? it should be on the packet that is inside of the case that the game came in.

if its not I would go back to where you bought it and tell them that

Message 2 of 3 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Did you buy the game used? If so, I don't believe EA will help you and you will have to purchase a new Online Pass in order to access Multiplayer content. 

If the game was sealed when you bought it (New), then I'd suggest contacting EA customer support. I don't know if they will help you since you don't have the receipt, but then again, I don't know if they check for a proof of purchase, but regardless, you have nothing to lose by contacting customer support. 

Definitely contact EA customer support though. However, if you bought the game used/preened, I'm afraid you will have to buy a new Online Pass for $9.99. Good Luck Confusedmileyhappy:!

P.S. I would also try what unxlimit3d recommended as well, before you contact customer support or buy a new pass. 

Message 3 of 3 (782 Views)