bf3 on xbox one won't connect to ea

by billywatt33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf3 on xbox one won't connect to ea

★★★ Newbie
So I have bf3 on xbox one and it won't connect to ea online. I have the online pass and mutiplayer update 6. Did they shut down the servers or am I missing something
Message 1 of 5 (2,310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bf3 on xbox one won't connect to ea

★★★ Newbie

sorry its late, just had this problem an before you factory reset or whateer try this. disconnet ur consoles ethernet cord. then turn xbx off by holding the power button for 10 seonds. then disconnect ur modems power cables and turn off. turn bak on and reconnect ethernet cords  then try. good luk! sorry bout my "C" button

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,680 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@billywatt33 Make sure you have Xbox Gold subscription. Also, please check this Connection Troubleshooting: https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (2,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry its late, just had this problem an before you factory reset or whateer try this. disconnet ur consoles ethernet cord. then turn xbx off by holding the power button for 10 seonds. then disconnect ur modems power cables and turn off. turn bak on and reconnect ethernet cords  then try. good luk! sorry bout my "C" button

Message 3 of 5 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry forgot to mention main step, rekonnekt ur XboXs eth cable to a DIFFERENT slot on ur modem

Message 4 of 5 (1,403 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Thanks for your help, I hope OP already solved his issue.

Now I'm closing this topic since it's too old.
Message 5 of 5 (1,363 Views)