battlefield 3 on ps4

by ladyboz81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 3 on ps4

★★ Novice

Hi good day team,

i would like to reqest to put battlefield 3 on PS4. Please consider it. Since we all have bf4 and bf1. we expected bf3 on ps4.

Message 1 of 9 (18,164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 3 on ps4

★★★ Novice

plzzzzzzzzz BF3 on ps4 xd it's the only competitive bf. conquest Metro - bflag bazar - squad rush mode . ( i hate bf4 all is slow in this game i dont like the maps too , bf1 good but he need competitive games mode and weapens, he's boring ) BF3 the best .i buy the game again no problem but put it hurry DICE EA!!!!!!!!. a remaster will be the best thing dont change anything exept the netcode if you can . if not a backward . i hop a good new as soon * possible xd

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (21,852 Views)

All Replies

@ladyboz81 wrote:

Hi good day team,

i would like to reqest to put battlefield 3 on PS4. Please consider it. Since we all have bf4 and bf1. we expected bf3 on ps4.

BF3 is only on Xbox One since MS put backwards compatibility into the Xbone. Sony thus far has not included any backwards compatibility outside of their digital distribution service for first party titles so it's really Sony that must make this move since EA didn't do anything additional to BF3 for Microsoft. If you are talking about a remaster for modern platforms that's a completely different matter and requires allocation of studio resources.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 9 (18,124 Views)

★★★ Novice

plzzzzzzzzz BF3 on ps4 xd it's the only competitive bf. conquest Metro - bflag bazar - squad rush mode . ( i hate bf4 all is slow in this game i dont like the maps too , bf1 good but he need competitive games mode and weapens, he's boring ) BF3 the best .i buy the game again no problem but put it hurry DICE EA!!!!!!!!. a remaster will be the best thing dont change anything exept the netcode if you can . if not a backward . i hop a good new as soon * possible xd

Message 3 of 9 (21,853 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the one thing that i want every day i play PS4. All i ask is that it remains on the Frostbite 2 engine as it looks and feels so much better than Frostbite 3

Message 4 of 9 (17,911 Views)

★★ Novice
True! Since we hv paid for everything..
Message 5 of 9 (17,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here cause i want to enjoy the fun of bf3 would give us and enjoy the huge fun maps
Message 6 of 9 (16,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will never come...
Message 7 of 9 (16,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo man wtf are you saying!? I had a stroke reading this  asinine post. Please learn to spell so maybe the people of EA DICE will actually understand what the * you’re saying. Thank you. 

Message 8 of 9 (13,056 Views)

Post locked for necro. @BlackCassper please keep the insults off of the forums.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 9 (13,002 Views)