Re: battlefield 3 limited edition

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 3 limited edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have battlefield 3 limited edition for Xbox 360 it's pre-owned should I still have access to back to karkland expansion pack? As I cannot go on any of those maps. 

Message 1 of 2 (536 Views)

Accepted Solution

@lukeryaniainbro wrote:

Hi I have battlefield 3 limited edition for Xbox 360 it's pre-owned should I still have access to back to karkland expansion pack? As I cannot go on any of those maps. 

No you should not, the B2K expansion is tied to the Limited Edition online pass which was redeemed by the origin owner. What you basically have is a standard edition game with nice artwork. If you wish to play B2K then you'll have to purchase the expansion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (510 Views)

All Replies

@lukeryaniainbro wrote:

No you should not, the B2K expansion is tied to the Limited Edition online pass which was redeemed by the origin owner. What you basically have is a standard edition game with nice artwork. If you wish to play B2K then you'll have to purchase the expansion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (511 Views)