Re: battlefield 3 doesn't launch

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 3 doesn't launch

★★ Novice

Hello, battlefield 3 doesn't launch because I'm bought it didn't the origin store. Previously, the game launches,  but after six months it stop launched. Please help me, what should I do?

Message 1 of 7 (1,737 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@PP_Blind77 

Does Battlelog open when you're trying to launch the game from your library? Does something happen if you manually go to battlelog and try to join any server? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Try to Repair the game via origin and run origin as administrator. Let us know how it goes.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,613 Views)

All Replies

Hello @PP_Blind77

May i know where did you get your BF3 game.?
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,701 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PP_Blind77  Do you still need help? Do you get any error messages when you launch the game?

Message 3 of 7 (1,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII, Yes I need a help. No, I dont get any error messages, just the game doesn't launc

Message 4 of 7 (1,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@PP_Blind77 

Does Battlelog open when you're trying to launch the game from your library? Does something happen if you manually go to battlelog and try to join any server? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Try to Repair the game via origin and run origin as administrator. Let us know how it goes.

Message 5 of 7 (1,614 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried all, game does not launch just says it's intialising... like for eternity.

Anyone actually played this game recently, just talking about Campaign.

What's up man?  Got a new PC high spec and what to play what I paid for again.

Message 6 of 7 (1,135 Views)

★ Novice

I am having same problem I bought Battlefield 1, 3 and 4 at the same time 1 and 4 work no problems but never able to get 3 to work sometimes get error wrong email and password I have raised this issue several times but no response from anyone 

Message 7 of 7 (1,065 Views)