adding connected accounts to origin profile

by stegyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

adding connected accounts to origin profile

★★★ Newbie

if i have the same email set up for my psn account and xbox 360 account how do i add my 360 gamer profile to my origin profile which already has PSN connected

basically how do i get both profiles connected to origin profile

Message 1 of 11 (29,511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: adding connected accounts to origin profile

It is actually quite easy, I have my PC soldier, my Xbox soldier, and 2 PS3 soldiers under my single Origin account.  You link your 360 exactly like you do your PSN ID:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN\XBL button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN\XBL account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN\XBL account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (32,181 Views)

All Replies

It is actually quite easy, I have my PC soldier, my Xbox soldier, and 2 PS3 soldiers under my single Origin account.  You link your 360 exactly like you do your PSN ID:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN\XBL button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN\XBL account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN\XBL account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 11 (32,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I click on the login button, it only shows connect with Facebook or PSN. It doesn't show connect with xbox! Please help.
Message 3 of 11 (29,307 Views)

If you are on Xbox start BF3, at the main menu page right click the D-pad to open yoru battlefeed and when prompted log in with your origin account that you logged in with when you set up BF3.  Then play a couple of rounds of multiplayer and and you will be able to log into Battlelog.

Message 4 of 11 (29,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IT ONLY SAYS PSN NOT XBOX

Message 5 of 11 (27,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to connect my Sims 3 account to my husband's Origin account?  He bought me a few of the Sims 3 expansions, but my sims log in is different than his origin log in.

Message 6 of 11 (25,318 Views)

[ Edited ]

Then check here: Connect XBL with Origin [Edit to remove link, it appears to have been compromised/hijacked in the time since the post was made]

Message 7 of 11 (25,310 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks man!very much thanks.i was searching this for 2, 3 days !

Message 8 of 11 (22,809 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, and I havent yet found an answer

Message 9 of 11 (17,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't see it I only see the text fields

Message 10 of 11 (8,600 Views)