Re: You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

by arcanumsan

Original Post

You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

★ Novice

Good day. After upgrading to Windows 8, BF3 always shows me "You were disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball"
I've succesfully updated PB, but the problem is not solved yet. The game crashes every 5-15 minutes. 

Please, help me.

Message 1 of 13 (5,232 Views)

★ Apprentice

@arcanumsan wrote:

Good day. After upgrading to Windows 8, BF3 always shows me "You were disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball"
I've succesfully updated PB, but the problem is not solved yet. The game crashes every 5-15 minutes. 

Please, help me.

Just remove the PB and reinstall. you have to install with admin rights due to system changes (services etc...).

Message 2 of 13 (5,153 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Everything works correct now! I've uninstalled everything: Origin, BF3, PB and then installed it again via internet. Now I can enjoy the game. Thank you.

Message 3 of 13 (5,136 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, the problem is not solved. BF3 worked well about an hour. After the end of the match it crashed again. I've disabled the antivirus and Windows Defender. Still not working. Help me, pleaseFrown

Message 4 of 13 (5,125 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Have the same error message, by I've been using Win 7 since the games launch.

Message 5 of 13 (5,110 Views)

★★★ Guide

This can be a few things there is the problem.
Here's some solutions to try out.

* Shut down origin!

* Run origin as admin! right click origin.exe/properties/compatibility/run this program as administrator!

* Start origin try game!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firewall's and anti virus programs, windows defender. Shut them off and try the game!

When game works, allow bf3.exe, origin.exe and PB A and PB B.exe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I7,I5 processors play with affinity in Taskmanager, processes, origin.exe/right click/set affinity!

(I7) you will see CPU 0 till CPU 7 or 8. Make different combinations, with every combination try the game!

(I5) You will see CPU 0 Till CPU 5 or 6. Make different combinations, with every combination try the game!

Port forwarding!

Be sure that all the needed ports are open in your router!!

Look at name and type of router/modem and see if you router is noted here:

http://portforward.com/

https://help.ea.com/article/online-ports-for-battlefield-3

Look for you modem, click, look for game BF3, then click, then you will see how to forward your ports on your router/modem.

!!Do not use the static IP, only if you have a dynamic iP!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disable Upnp and SSDP:

- Click at Start
- Go to ''Run''
- Write : services.msc
- Scroll down to SSDP Discovery and UpNp
- Right click on them,
- Click Stop .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also disable UpNp support, do the same thing in your Router settings. To access the router settings type in any internet browser http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.1.2/ then enter your account name and PW. Then in general options disable SSDP and UpNp.
Make sure your NAT type is Open.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Perform a Clean boot. 

-Type in search system configuration or msconfig

-Select the Start-up Tab!

-Press Disable all and press Apply.

-Then select the Services Tab!

-Mark on the lower left the box, Hide all windows services.

-Then press disable all!!

!!!!!!! If you using a USB wireless receiver or a third party connection program for internet connection, please look carefully if you see this between services or at the start-up..Don't disable it.. because you wont be able to connect to internet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Then press Apply and OK.

-A window will come up to ask you to restart. Hit the box "Don't show this message again"

-Then press restart!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any problem on your start up or something aint working like it suppose to, you can always go back and enable what you need!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Disable the Cloud Storage in Origin (go to game details in Origin and there you will see the option for Cloud storage)

-Disable Windows Firewall, also some Anti-Virus programs tend to block Battlefield, make sure you allow BF and Origin and all of them.

-Download the CCleaner and clean your registry http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

-Update your Punk Buster http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

-If you still have the problem, contact EA Live Support.

Regards
theDokt0r

Message 6 of 13 (5,104 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Have done everything you have suggested except the processor affinity suggestion.

Have been corresponding with EA Support for over 4 months, and they do not have a clue.

Their only suggestion was that my ping was too high to the Stats server - well, duh! I'm in Australia and the Stats server is in the US!

I think EA know it cause and solution to this issue, but are unwilling to invest in stats servers on each Continent.

Message 7 of 13 (5,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think this is hilarious and frustrating at the same time. We all been playing for a while, EA pushes an update and we get these errors.

All of a sudden it is MY PROBLEM .... my network, my pc, my password, host file, antivirus etc..... When only one thing changes, I'm pretty darn sure what the reason is. NOW FIX IT.

Message 8 of 13 (4,405 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA

Are U going to fix this?

Have the same problem, - worked for a while, - then update now in deep problems? What do you want of logs?

Are U investigating?

/Henrik

Message 9 of 13 (3,690 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The current Battlefield 3 outages are a result of activity that appears to be aimed at overwhelming our game servers. We are working on a variety of solutions to address this problem and are focused on resolution as quickly as possible. 

We appreciate your patience and support. 

Moving forward, we will provide the most up to date information on BattleLog. We are incredibly disappointed by these activities and the impact they are having on all of our ability to enjoy BF3, and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 10 of 13 (3,664 Views)