Re: You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

by Weemii

Original Post

You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When i bought battelfield 3, battlefield 3 premium, everything was fine, and great, and like few weeks ago, when i try to join any server, i get this error, i get this error like 8/10 times when im trying to go and play bf3, please do smth and help me with this

Message 1 of 57 (137,351 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, seems a few people are having these sorts of problems. I suggest you try different servers then usual as it may be a connection issue with the server. Also try repairing your local files (go to origin, right click the bf3 game in your game library and click repair install).

If that doesn't help then heres a link to a battlelog thread that might help you:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624756852310/

Message 2 of 57 (136,344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for trying to help, but i tried everything was wrote there, about randoms disconnections, nothing helped

Message 3 of 57 (136,332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Might problem be in internet connection? because im playing at laptop, and i am using wireless internet, that speed in wireless mode is like 13mpbs, and with wire its over 50mpbs.

Message 4 of 57 (136,329 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I get this problem every once in a while on my PS3. I cycle my modem, and it fixes itself. Just unplug your modem for about a minute, then plug it back in. Make sure you unplug your router as well if you are using one. Wait until the modem is ready before plugging it back in.

Message 5 of 57 (136,323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

please visit this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/You-were-dissconnected-from-EA-Online/m-p/24140#M3656 and follow the instructions in my first post.

Cheers

Message 6 of 57 (136,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

juress, the thing u offered to do didnt worked, but there is another file similiar named lmhosts.sam and the file named "hosts" opens mass effect 2 ><, and btw the guy above that said always RR unplug modem or smth like that, its stupid that u pay money for a game, for that u gonna need unplug,RR modem each time u want to play 

Message 7 of 57 (136,317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And yeah... Restarting modem, still doesnt help. EA give me refund if its not fixable

Message 8 of 57 (136,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check your network settings or you might need to download an update for your system before being able to play again.

Message 9 of 57 (136,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Location file "Host" :  C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc   The 7 rows under # ::1 localhost

Put an "#" for each row.

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

# 127.0.0.1       localhost # ::1             localhost

# 127.0.0.1       gosredirector.ea.com

# 127.0.0.1       blazeserver.blazeemu.org

# 127.0.0.1       gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com

# 127.0.0.1       gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com

# 127.0.0.1       gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com

# 127.0.0.1       demangler.ea.com

# 127.0.0.1       vmp.tools.gos.ea.com

Save the "Host" file and delete the extention ".txt".

For me it helped: "Disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball"

Regards,

Gerard

Message 10 of 57 (133,634 Views)