Guys! It seems that I have found my solution!
There are some steps:
1) First of all. I runned some services. You can compare my services list to your's one and turn smth. on or off.
2) Second step. Go to Processes tab in Windows Task Manager.
End all the processes excluding those.
MAKE uTorrent and Origin OFF too!!!
3)Last step. Start Origin normally (From desktop or... wherever you installed).
4)Try to play.
Thank all for the cooperation, sorry for mistakes, I hope u r back to game.
Same issue for me as well. I cannot connect either and I have googled every witch doctor post on the subject and attempted every 'known' fix including port forwarding, UPnP service on the host and router, re installing the web plugin, updating punkbuster, repair install on BF3, disabling my firewall and virus protection (against my better judgement), clean boot, etc.
So, what now? I really would like to play the game instead of reading posts from disgruntled customers while I'm looking for a fix that will work.
For the record, I don't have this problem with MW3. It plays very well without having to hack my system settings on my host and router.
I had this same issue, ended up being my eset firewall that was blocking me each time. So check your security software.
1. GO TO /windows/system32/drivers/etc
2. Open Hosts file with Notepad or any other Texteditor
3. Search for these:
4. Make it look like this:
lets hope some players can use it as an problem solving tip
This worked for me! Those entries weren't even in my hosts file to begin with, so I added them in at the bottom.
Wow dude... you are the man! 2 days and 2 live chat helpers later and all I needed to do was add 5 # characters ^^