Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

You need a soldier to join to join this server

by berkaygemici

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You need a soldier to join to join this server

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys.When I try to join a server an error occurs.It says"You need a soldier to join this server

Message 1 of 2 (1,100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: You need a soldier to join to join this server

[ Edited ]

Hi @berkaygemici

Try to reboot your PC.  Then,  run Origin as administrator. Then, run Battlefield 3 via Origin. After that Battlelog automatically will open in your browser.  Then,  try to join server. 

Please let me know if it works Standard smile 

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,382 Views)

All Replies

Re: You need a soldier to join to join this server

[ Edited ]

Hi @berkaygemici

Try to reboot your PC.  Then,  run Origin as administrator. Then, run Battlefield 3 via Origin. After that Battlelog automatically will open in your browser.  Then,  try to join server. 

Please let me know if it works Standard smile 

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 2 (1,383 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help