Why i get kicked out?

by icube1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why i get kicked out?

★★★ Newbie

Why i get kicked out?

reason: you were kicked by PunkBuster.

Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'icube1' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

Game: Battlefield 3

Message 1 of 7 (2,532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why i get kicked out?

Community Manager

Hi @icube1

I'm sorry but the forum staff on Answers HQ won't know why you were banned by Punkbuster. If you've been banned by Punkbuster you'll need to reach out to Even Balance so they can take a look. They will need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more info on how you can reach them check out the EA Help website

Thanks!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,496 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @icube1

I'm sorry but the forum staff on Answers HQ won't know why you were banned by Punkbuster. If you've been banned by Punkbuster you'll need to reach out to Even Balance so they can take a look. They will need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more info on how you can reach them check out the EA Help website

Thanks!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to download punkbuster and add battlefield 3 on it.

Message 3 of 7 (2,244 Views)

★ Guide

Punkbuster is old version you need to update it

Message 4 of 7 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

@icube1 wrote:

Why i get kicked out?

reason: you were kicked by PunkBuster.

Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'icube1' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

Game: Battlefield 3

I had this issue as well and I was getting error codes. PunkBuster is out of date, or something went wrong with it. This is what I did and fixed all my issues.

1) Delete the PunkBuster Folder in the C:\Users\"YourName"\AppData\Local

2) Navigate to Program Files (x86) \Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb

Once in the "pb" folder delete everything in there.

3) Download the PBSETUP.EXE  from EvenBalance to the PB folder you just deleted
everything from.

4) Run the setup and complete the process and updates as it tells you.

5) Add Battlefield 3 to its list if needed.

Good luck, hope you get it all working again.

Message 5 of 7 (2,192 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, this solde it.

Message 6 of 7 (1,839 Views)

★★★ Novice
@x_Cynnister_x dude thx so much this worked.
Message 7 of 7 (837 Views)